Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto (Westminster, MD) WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all his bad behavior and legal trouble, I would think he does indeed have a conviction by now for theft - you sure the judge did not make a mistake?

I was stuck in traffic, otherwise my ban finger would be working overtime. Personally I just wish this thread would die. This board is tire of John / ChristianKustoms and his antics. He knows he violated board rules to begin with, otherwise what happened to his member account would not have happened. At this point I really don't give a hoot what he has to say to defend himself, legitimate or not. More likely "not"

I was stuck in traffic, otherwise my ban finger would be working overtime. Personally I just wish this thread would die. This board is tire of John / ChristianKustoms and his antics. He knows he violated board rules to begin with, otherwise what happened to his member account would not have happened. At this point I really don't give a hoot what he has to say to defend himself, legitimate or not. More likely "not"

Your right Joe... Lets close it, if the OP wants to post just send an admin a pm....

Status
Not open for further replies.