Coach's Custom Emblems.

how about just the 6 like you have posted in the gn emblem sorta of in the size of the 83 emblem size

For those who might be thinking that "coach" is slacking off on these emblems, I can assure you, he is Not. I contracted with him to do a custom run for me a little while ago, so he has been kept busy. (He does this in his spare time !)
The results are Beyond Description !! Far above what I could have hoped for ! Simply AMAZING !!!

View attachment 224976 View attachment 224977
Thanks you John. I'm glad you like them.
I just finished the first of the new "4.1 XFI TURBO" emblems yesterday. Since my phone app is not working...I cannot post them. I will post up a few pics as soon as I can. The 4.1 emblems will be by order only. The response to those will tell me if I will become a vendor or not. I do not have a websight, nor will I in the near future. It will all be done thru here or e-mail, and each order of emblems will be " Made to order". These take about 4 hours each just to machine, and I only get machine time when its not running on company business.
I will get in touch with Shane and decide how to proceed from here. I'm close to being able to take on some orders.

**************Charlie....please stop any solicitations you see here and we can direct them to the proper channels once they have been established.***********************************

Please PM me if you have questions so there are no problems in the thread.

Thank you
Coach

how about just the 6 like you have posted in the gn emblem sorta of in the size of the 83 emblem size
Hey James,
The list of emblems is ENDLESS. I'm not doing "Factory appearing" emblems...( except the "Turbo 3.8 Litre" hood emblem)
All my emblems will be "Custom" or at least a more modern, updated look. I've said it before....these cars all look way too much alike already. A little variety goes a long way to personalize your ride. Valve covers, wheels, powdercoating, chrome....and now emblems will be ways to tweak your cars look.

Thanks

**************Charlie....please stop any solicitations you see here and we can direct them to the proper channels once they have been established.***********************************

Please PM me if you have questions so there are no problems in the thread.

Thank you
Coach
Can and will do Donnie.;)

Posting for coach having computer problems.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1401754776477.jpg
    1401754776477.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 281
  • 1401754791620.jpg
    1401754791620.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 269
Coach..... those 4.1XFI emblems are.......siiiiick!

The emblems do not photo as well as they present in person. These will be offered in 3.8, 4.1, and 4.5 engine displacements. 4.1 will be offered first.
***************There will be NO changes offered. It's very labor intensive to make changes and create the cutter needed. A custom contracted order would need to be negotiated. *****************************
I know there are many emblems that could be made, but these 3 versions are first. 3.8 will be the next version released with 4.5 to follow a few weeks later.

DO NOT POST HERE AND ASK TO BUY. A THREAD WILL BE STARTED...OR CONTACT ME THRU A PM.

Thank you,

The 4.1 looks incredible !!!!!!!!!!
IF I decide to rebadge my car, these would be replacing the factory stuff for sure !!!

Well done Coach!

Bryan

You really need to see them in person B. Donnie made me pair for my hood since the B4black ones are almost impossible to find in good condition.

You really need to see them in person B. Donnie made me pair for my hood since the B4black ones are almost impossible to find in good condition.
Im sure the pictures can not do them justice....

I am torn on putting ANY badges back on my car at all right now. The 4.1 XFI would look badass though......decisions decisions

Bryan

Im sure the pictures can not do them justice....

I am torn on putting ANY badges back on my car at all right now. The 4.1 XFI would look badass though......decisions decisions

Bryan
Wasn't that what your wife said when you proposed?:p:D

Got s special package today from a great feller!! Bling! Bling!! Wow beautiful. Wish u could see in the sun looks like a diamond!! Thanks Coach very nice work.

Attachments

• 1401921627668.jpg
    1401921627668.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 308
  • 1401921658525.jpg
    1401921658525.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 292
  • 1401921676136.jpg
    1401921676136.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 288
Pic

Attachments

• 1401921855006.jpg
    1401921855006.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 258
Pic

Attachments

• 1401922002908.jpg
    1401922002908.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 247
Cool!

I have a couple of 5-axis HAAS mills with Renishaw probing systems, and some German 4-axis CNC mills and Four 3d Systems Rapid-prototyping machines! My business is 110% CAD/CAM

I totally dig it! Nice work! (y)

If my business ever slows down enough for me to play, I will try to make time for some of this type of stuff?

For now, we are slammed with work.

Thanks coach done kick szz job. See his ride to its shiny.

Your welcome tbone. You have helped me out in the past and I always show my gratitude. You gotta try to get some sunlight pics. It's so hard to explain how they sparkle in the sunlight. I get asked about painting the backgrounds all the time. I really need to outfit a car with all my badging and photo in the sunlight, then guys will see the effect that stainless steel has when burned on an EDM machine. It's beyond shiny...it looks like a cluster of diamond chips.