Come clean guys... How many actually...

Thanks for the tip about unplugging the ecm. For some reason it never was made clear to me that the settings were not going to be saved . I will be tuning again this weekend.

I dont have the bolls for that.. I am so scared of blowing another HG. This car has been a real pain but I love it. Sooner or later I will.. I use mine everyday. Its my only car so anytime the car is "sick" so am I...

I try not to tweak too much. I like to keep it a little fat and timing low. I know I’m loosing some power but I just can’t afford a new motor right now. And yes I did now that when you unplug the ecm all changes are gone. I just sent my chip out to Eric yesterday for a reprogram. I don’t drive my car too much so my battery is often disconnected. Once you’ve got your changes made send the chip back and have it reprogrammed so when the battery is unplugged you will loose nothing. But truth be told TT chips rock right out of the box.

Mine With The Overdrive , Was Running Really Strong At 19 To 20 Of Boost On Just 93 Sunoco, All I Had To Do Was Take Timing Out Of 1st N 2nd 1.1 Degrees No Ping No Knock , Now Going With A Built Th350 With New Chip Should Be Able To Run 20 21 On 93 With My Buildup No Problem .

TT chip no tweaking here.... I like it.... about to order another....plus my battery dies all the time (can't figure out where the draw is) so I would be doing to much tweaking

I already know my settings for the amount of boost I am running, so if I unplug the battery i already know what works and settings go right back up to what they were, I am sure there is a lot more left in it but for now I am happy. :)

I bought the TT chip dialed in to my liking so that when I do take off the battery cable ( which is all the time with the Oddysey Battery ) I don't have to keep messing with it.

But now that I have a wideband, the tweaking is starting to happen on top end fueling with alky.

Just got my TTchip, and im tweaking slowly, but i got 50HP out of just advancing the cam sensor!:biggrin:

TT chip, returned for more fuel after cam and heads... ECM unplugged dailey. Eric is the man, have a maf pro/extender chip on the work bench but can't bring myself to install it yet.

Chuck

TT chip nice and easy to readjust...

Thought I read somewhere it's been awhile where there was a device that used a 9v battery that was wired/soldered to your cigarette lighter that all you did was press it in right before you disconnected battery and it supplied just enough energy to keep ecm powered so you didn't lose settings. Might have been dreaming but swear I thought someone come up with a device wired like that.:confused: :confused: TT chip is nice and easy to readjust anyway

I'm was going to build one of those this week. If I get get around to it I'll post up unless someone that's done it posts first.