You can type here any text you want

Custom intake pipes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YOU LIKE

• Total voters

RIFF RAFF

CAN'T MEMBER
My tuner sent me these pic's of my car he said he would suprise me with the end result .he did looooooooks great and is off the beaten path ..change is good .. One of a kind . Thanks [ur50slo] for all your hard work.. What do you guys think ?

Attachments

• GNXPipe5[1].jpg
    GNXPipe5[1].jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 492
  • GNXPipe3[1].jpg
    GNXPipe3[1].jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 493
  • GNXPipe4[1].jpg
    GNXPipe4[1].jpg
    85 KB · Views: 488
  • GNXPipe1[1].jpg
    GNXPipe1[1].jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 490
  • GNXPipe2[1].jpg
    GNXPipe2[1].jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 493
Looks nice, only thing is you will have guys at the car shows/dragstrip arguing with you telling you that is not a real GNX!:eek::D

No no

It is a clone of# 456 the real # 456 owner is also a member here .he is aware of my car .and he knows he owns the real deal.hes pretty cool about it .all around good guy.. And i dont take mine to shows just the dragstrip .and all the guys there know : Is an azz whooping by a v6 .:)

He

very nice, does he do them in crome also? Any size pipe

owns a custom paint ,interior,fab shop .performance engine upgrades.jack of all trades. He replaced my crome with this . I think he could do pipe up to 8 inch for trucks .but dont know about crome .. Thanks for looking.

Thanks guys and girls !!

For voting seems like most approve .scott really does great work. I picked the car up from his shop today and took her for a 150.mile ride without a worry ..she ran great and pulls like a frieght train .everything in this car is brand new and it fells good its in my album check it out .and once again thanks peeps. Happy trails ..

The up-pipe one looks good. just don't care for the inlet pipe one. Thats just me

Looks awesome! I'm gonna go see Scott for some work also. I've seen this car in person and the pics don't do it justice.

He could have run it out through the headlight with a little more fab work. Nice job, tho.

Thanks speedskills.

I was really having a good day till i found that crack in the header panel . Just another thing to fix .. And your car is a fine example of a gn also .. No yard dog for sure ..pretty much the same set up .. Cant wait to hit the bypass this summer with all the gns and do tag team smackdowns on some ricers .even at my age it just sounds fun .. And very nice to meet you .. Thanks

Yeah .

he could have run it out through the headlight with a little more fab work. Nice job, tho.

i was thinking twin intake pipes with bigazz scoops under both sides . But i also wanted the stock look outside .so happy medium .. Shes getting plenty of air .just not enough traction. Im working on that next .with an x conversion .

Opps

TOOK HER OUT TODAY TO REALLY GET ON HER .BROKE THE I BOLT AT THE SAFETY STRAP & DENTED THE HOOD . AND SCRATCHED THE NEW UP PIPE ..SO SHES GOING BACK TO SCOTT FOR SOLID MOTOR MOUNTS AND A MUCH BIGGER I BOLT . SHE MAKING A CHITLOAD OF TORQUE NOW SO BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY . ITS ONLY MONEY RIGHT.. DONT TELL MY WIFE ... :biggrin:

Run the HR PartsNStuff motor mounts. No need for solids. Many of us vendors sell them. No need for an old school torque strap with them. Also suggest replacing BOTH mounts as depending on the condition of the pass mount your motor may not sit even if you just replace the driver's side.

Back