You can type here any text you want

Custom intake pipes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YOU LIKE

• Total voters
Thanks mark

run the hr partsnstuff motor mounts. No need for solids. Many of us vendors sell them. No need for an old school torque strap with them. Also suggest replacing both mounts as depending on the condition of the pass mount your motor may not sit even if you just replace the driver's side.

another board member here running 10s told me to go solid .but if hr will go tens ill try them .still apply.. Thanks

Mark

Thanks ill check them out . Why not solid ? Twist or what? Allways ran solids in my old v8s with out a hitch .but can feel a little body flex . Im hitting close to 600hp with it know and it stretched the motor mount and bent the i bolt at the alt . Some how it really hooked good for once . Then snap,ping ,dent. Chachig$$$$

Dusty!!

another vote for running both hr mounts. I had no issues with them......great pieces.
man my trans has never pulled like this before. I think im gonna be breaking alot of stuff this summer .thanks to you and all the other venders here .i sware to ya the first time i planted the brakes and shot 8 pds to her the drivers seat flexed and bent the bolts .. And that was at 20 psi going to 25 next .i will never try another stall again youve got me hooked!! Thanks be safe hope all is well ..

Looks cool oilman like to see people thinking differently and not just following the rest of the pack, thumbs up from me!!

man my trans has never pulled like this before. I think im gonna be breaking alot of stuff this summer .thanks to you and all the other venders here .i sware to ya the first time i planted the brakes and shot 8 pds to her the drivers seat flexed and bent the bolts .. And that was at 20 psi going to 25 next .i will never try another stall again youve got me hooked!! Thanks be safe hope all is well ..

Great news:biggrin: Your welcome

Last chance

TO VOTE .. RAIN RAIN GO AWAY I WANT TO BEAT ON MY CAR TODAY .. :biggrin:

Very nice but,and I am not trying to be disrespectful.:wink:However I think if they did not need to cut a hole in the inner fender you might sell more:)Not many guys like to cut holes in these cars:eek:Just my opinion:)

Kevin

Very nice but,and I am not trying to be disrespectful.:wink:However I think if they did not need to cut a hole in the inner fender you might sell more:)Not many guys like to cut holes in these cars:eek:Just my opinion:)

Kevin

The canister was removed and a place for the pipe to go through.

So the actual hole there is not stock. Correct.

If you change somthing later down the road and don't use that for the K&N/Pipe then you can bolt a plate over it and mount the canister back down.

I don't generally go by the rules and I'm not afraid to rip a core support apart to put intercooler pipes through it. If there's somthing in the way just go right though it :biggrin:
~Scott.

DSC09750.sized.jpg

Thats

Why i like you so much .nothing stands in the way for performance . Just think when dodge said you couldnt put a 440 in a dart .. Mr norm proved otherwise .. And some people are still grinning over that one .. Thanks to the guys thinking outside the box ..

Back