You can type here any text you want

Did vacuum conversion looking to update NA regal master?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GBGN1

stroked
Upgrade.looking for additional pressure for my system to hold boost in my we4.Did the vacuum brake swap and was wondering if someone knows of a better master cylinder I could use instead of the NA regal one?:D

Mc

I took a recommendation from Paul at Hydratech Braking Systems and used a C6 Corvette looking MC that that works perfectly in my Buick Turbo T. It had the same brake line sizes / thread pitches / port locations. It was from a 2000 Australian S10, Raybestos MC390572 ($99.95).

Thanks for the responds.What was your experience with it?brakes work better?more stopping power?

In addition to what was mentioned above, I added stainless steel braided flex hoses, also improved pedal feel and the ability to hold boost. After 23 years I'm sure the stock rubber lines balloon a bit taking away from the holding power. Made a difference on my car and was cheap about $70 dollars for the three hoses and banjo bolts.

yup those are going on too.It will all help.you notice a difference when you added the lines?

Back