Digital LED Tailights for the TR

Thanks (Tooch)!

Here it is. alittle easyier to view..... Everyone, Please keep in mind that these are so bright that they tend to saturate the lighting of cameras and video. Like seen in this video.. In person they are simply incredible looking...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_a7s8nDl0 [/YOUTUBE]

Sequential LED Tail Light Kits Buick GN

Hey everyone,
This is Brian with Spaghetti Engineering. I want to thank everyone for their purchase of Digi-Tails and for your patience with this project. We are happy to see that some of you have installed your kits. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Brian Santilli
Director of Operations
Spaghetti Engineering Corp.
Sales/Tech: 888.867.9309
Fax: 856.719.9990
info@spaghettiengineering.com

Here it is. alittle easyier to view..... Everyone, Please keep in mind that these are so bright that they tend to saturate the lighting of cameras and video. Like seen in this video.. In person they are simply incredible looking...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_a7s8nDl0 [/YOUTUBE]

Just want to second that comment Scot made.

These lights are absolutley STUNNING in person!

They are well worth the money in my opinion and I had to jump through some hoops to get these finished but it seems that all the bugs have been pretty much worked out.

The video I took does not do these justice even a little bit. I have an old POS camera that I made the video with. The lights are so BRIGHT you can't believe until you see it.

Great Work Scot and Spaghetti.

Just want to second that comment Scot made.

These lights are absolutley STUNNING in person!

They are well worth the money in my opinion and I had to jump through some hoops to get these finished but it seems that all the bugs have been pretty much worked out.

The video I took does not do these justice even a little bit. I have an old POS camera that I made the video with. The lights are so BRIGHT you can't believe until you see it.

Great Work Scot and Spaghetti.

Tooch,

Just to clarify - your LEDs are working as designed with the no-load flasher, correct? I have both the no load flasher and LEDs, but want to make sure somone has these working as designed before tearing into mine.

By the way, thanks for posting the videos. Also, how long do you think it should take me to install these (as I need just the smallest excuse to take Friday off work)? Any install tips beyond what has been posted?

Thanks.

Tooch,

Just to clarify - your LEDs are working as designed with the no-load flasher, correct? I have both the no load flasher and LEDs, but want to make sure somone has these working as designed before tearing into mine.

By the way, thanks for posting the videos. Also, how long do you think it should take me to install these (as I need just the smallest excuse to take Friday off work)? Any install tips beyond what has been posted?

Thanks.
(silver fox) I've waited for tooch to reply. Yes he does have them installed and working as designed with a single "No-load" flasher. The video shows the correct way of opperation as they were designed.

Scot W.

(silver fox) I've waited for tooch to reply. Yes he does have them installed and working as designed with a single "No-load" flasher. The video shows the correct way of opperation as they were designed.

Scot W.

Scott,

Thanks. This is Rob from Albuquerque who called you twice today. Lights are in and working 100% okay! I did install Spaghettis no load flasher before I tried the lights.

By the way, my lights were labeled DR and DL/PR and PL from behind the car, not in the trunk. I only figured this out after I had everything back together:mad: . The lights were a lot easier to take apart the second time though.

Thanks a lot for taking on this initiative. The lights look even better than I had hoped for:cool: .

Rob

Scott,

Thanks. This is Rob from Albuquerque who called you twice today. Lights are in and working 100% okay! I did install Spaghettis no load flasher before I tried the lights.

By the way, my lights were labeled DR and DL/PR and PL from behind the car, not in the trunk. I only figured this out after I had everything back together:mad: . The lights were a lot easier to take apart the second time though.

Thanks a lot for taking on this initiative. The lights look even better than I had hoped for:cool: .

Rob
Glade to hear everything is working good! Yeah the lights look 100% better in person than they do in any camera or video.

Take care Rob!
Scot W.

scot- you said brian santilli said the boards should be laid out PL PR DL DR from inside the lights looking out the trunk correct?

scot- you said brian santilli said the boards should be laid out PL PR DL DR from inside the lights looking out the trunk correct?
Yes.. They said once the holes are drilled they should only fit one way.

Scot W.

Yes.. They said once the holes are drilled they should only fit one way.

Scot W.

They fit either way...in the same holes...trust me.

49 blues - I would wire everything up and test them before sealing them up in the lens. Will save you from doing it twice like I did.

Nevertheless - I am very happy with the tail lights!

They fit either way...in the same holes...trust me.

49 blues - I would wire everything up and test them before sealing them up in the lens. Will save you from doing it twice like I did.

Nevertheless - I am very happy with the tail lights!
Thanks! (Silver Fox). I agree with testing them also before sealing them up. I will be sending the company a e-mail regaurding this issue also. I'm thinking of just having them mark just the inside boards of each side and note the top of the board. I think that would be alot easyer to figure out..

Scot W.

Thanks! (Silver Fox). I agree with testing them also before sealing them up. I will be sending the company a e-mail regarding this issue also. I'm thinking of just having them mark just the inside boards of each side and note the top of the board. I think that would be alot easier to figure out..

Scot W.

Scott,

If they would mark them like the instructions say (Drivers Inner/Outer, Passenger Inner/Outer) than it would not be a problem. Your suggestion would work too as long as it said passenger and driver side.

Scott,

If they would mark them like the instructions say (Drivers Inner/Outer, Passenger Inner/Outer) than it would not be a problem. Your suggestion would work too as long as it said passenger and driver side.
Will mention this to them tomarow (monday)..

Scot W.

And what improvement would you make?

Scot W.

The lights are very bright so when the turn signal light is activated it appears to drown out the signal light. I think it would function better if the brake light was not quite as bright when the turn signal and brake lights are applied together.

They do look just about perfect in every other way tho. They came out much better then I ever expected.

i got one car done- looks great!- it turns out i had them correct the first time-DL-DR PL-PR from the outside looking at the rear of the car-also all my dip switches came switched to the left but the instructions said sequential is switched to the right-well they had this backwards as well in the instructions. onto the next car.