You can type here any text you want

DJ Red Barron made GM Hi-Tech

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Congrats dude. Your car is in the back section. Looks nice. They should of put pics of your dash too;)

Well holy sh!t! LOL! I apparently need to not only renew my subscription, but also pick up the new issue ASAP! This is the first I have heard of my car making it into the magazine. Thanks for letting me know and for all of the kind words! :D

Ok, until I can get to a store to pick up my issue, anybody have a link or a scan of the issue? :D

That's awesome congrats. Good thing someone let you know about it, :) Pretty funny

Here ya go. And congrats!

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 197
Didn't I yak at you a few years ago, Barron, about how slick, cool, sinister and beautiful your '86 GN is? How great looking it is? How jealous I was? Well, finally you'll believe me......this reconition is just fantastic, and YOU, my good man, very well deserve it! Congratualtions!!! It must be nice......

Bruce '87 Grand National

Nice write up and pic!!!!

Congrat's!!!!

JD
Thank ya!

Didn't I yak at you a few years ago, Barron, about how slick, cool, sinister and beautiful your '86 GN is? How great looking it is? How jealous I was? Well, finally you'll believe me......this reconition is just fantastic, and YOU, my good man, very well deserve it! Congratualtions!!! It must be nice......

Bruce '87 Grand National
Thank you VERY much, Bruce! :D I greatly appreciate the kind words, my friend.

Back