You can type here any text you want

Does anyone know what piston this is

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chops

I just pulled my oil pan off to change my gasket I have forged pistons the guy I bought it from said he put j e in there the markings on it have an. S and say usa any idea it was built 5 years ago

piston

I don't think I explained it right the inside of the piston on the skirt side have an. S with an octagon over it and right under that it says u. S a the previous owner said there j e pistons but I don't see. Je on it

I have had three sets of je pistons and they all had je cast right in bottom almost under wrist pin. I have a new set and je is cast into forging. Im sure some engine builders on here will chime in

Here is a pic.

Attachments

• DSC02275.jpg
    DSC02275.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 271
Those are the only markings on them.

Attachments

• DSC02276.jpg
    DSC02276.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC02279.jpg
    DSC02279.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC02282.jpg
    DSC02282.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC02283.jpg
    DSC02283.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 243
pistons

Maybe 5yrs ago j e. Piston have no stampings . Idont know but am searching the internet I have not found anything to match I just want to make sure I was not jerked around!!

I have a set of JEs that were purchased in '98 They look just like Chops1972s pictures.

It wont matter pretty soon. I heard sunday that JE is filing B.k. Thats sucks if its true.

I have the same pistons you are describing in my 4.1. I didnt build this motor but I'm pretty sure they are Keith Black Silvolite Hyper pistons. Hope that helps! -----Jeremy

pistons

Ill take it if that's what you say there are then. So be it am done searching:cool:

Keith Black maybe fine .... but not for me .... i know where a 55 gal drum is full of them

Back