Don't watch if you are afraid of heights.

I think that would pass as being nutz!

Balls of steel! Wonder how often they have to do that. You could put a $1,000,000 in front of me and tell me I would get it to climb that tower and I would turn it down without a second thought. Amazing someone is crazy enough to do that. Hope they are well paid. Think I would wear a parachute for an easy way down.:eek:

Think it would be easier just dropping someone off with a helicopter????

heights

Ummmmmm..........

That is crazy to most of us but then there are those who love it and those who would love to base jump off of it :eek:

I am afraid of heights and that seriously almost made me throw up. I got sick and dizzy. Had to quit watching when he reached the "spikey things" that eliminate a lightning strike from static charge buildup. :( uhg. Those guys have my respect.

Balls of steel! Wonder how often they have to do that. You could put a $1,000,000 in front of me and tell me I would get it to climb that tower and I would turn it down without a second thought. Amazing someone is crazy enough to do that. Hope they are well paid. Think I would wear a parachute for an easy way down.:eek:

:eek:i am with you dude
i was squirming in my seat

Holy chit! Fuk dat! Make a hellova base jump tho..... Im with Mark, Id have to have a chute on my back to attempt that.

Exactly why not parachutes?? Just in case? Altho, they would be heavy & harder to climb with. Helicopter is too much $$$ but they would save a lot of time?

****.... im not afraid of heights...

but that actually made me nervous.

just seems reckless fooling around that high for no good reason... lmao

My hats off to that dude!

A.j.

You could put a $1,000,000 in front of me and tell me I would get it to climb that tower and I would turn it down without a second thought.

I think I would take a shot at it for a million bucks ;). Climbing down would be the hard part, but jumping is always an option :eek:.

No way in hell would I do that. Nope, nadda, not gonna happen.

I think I would take a shot at it for a million bucks ;). Climbing down would be the hard part, but jumping is always an option :eek:.

Correct! climbing down would be the hard part. For a cool Mil i would have to try.

Then once at the top I'd pull a bugs bunny hanging from the moon
"Evil to earth, evil to earth"
"yes this is earth?"
"GET ME DOWN FROM HERE"