You can type here any text you want

Drop in fuel pump?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
who offers a big drop in fuel pump? can't locate in tank DP.

I tried. they said they won't be available till March maybe and to get on a waiting list. yea ok....

maybe ill jus go external.

this is wat they said.... "Buick DPs and FLK will not be available until Feb/March 2015 and will only be available through authorized dealers who will support the product. A list of dealers will be available early in 2015. If you have any other questions regarding this product please contact us via our web page here and we will add you to our DP / FLK notification list: http://racetronix.com/contact/ Thank you for your inquiry."

Deatchworks has a big in tank pump...Try Cal at Hartline

Bryan

Couldn't stay away could you? :D

You been gone a couple years and still have 2000+ more posts than me. LOL!

You're back?!
yea I so convinced I was gonna buy a new Mustang but I jus kept goin back to tb.com and lookn at cars for sale. the Mustang jus didnt giv me warm n fuzzy take all money feeling the GN did....lol

actually to be honest its all Otto's fault..... really gotta stop hangn out with that dude. Bison is no help either. the two smartest most brilliant TR ppl I personally know and they live 30 min from me so wat did u expect lol

Couldn't stay away could you? :D

You been gone a couple years and still have 2000+ more posts than me. LOL!

I really tried. I said NEVER again am I buying a TR. yea right....lol ya know its funny tho I come up here now and I really don't know anyone up here other then the ppl that have been here a long while. some kool new products out too. I got some ideas brewing in my head for my car.....

oh and thanx for the fuel pump suggestions. really appreciate it. exactly wat I was lookn for

lol I can't figure out how to multi quote here. geez even the whole forum has been updated since I was last here. anyone wanna clue me in on how to multi quote thanx

I really tried. I said NEVER again am I buying a TR. yea right....lol ya know its funny tho I come up here now and I really don't know anyone up here other then the ppl that have been here a long while. some kool new products out too. I got some ideas brewing in my head for my car.....

Hey Brett, keep it simple and don't let it get away on ya;) Welcome back to the dark side.

Back