ECM modifications for low impedance injectors

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
I have 5 sets to sell at this price. 125.00 shipped in the continental U.S. contact me for shipping info to elsewhere....

I mod your ECM: You send it, I mod it and return it to you. Please pick a decent ECM, make sure it runs correctly and does not have corrosion in the main plug. Clean Junkyard pulls are preferred, based on spotty quality remans I have seen over the years. I will clean the connector for the Powerlogger while its here, but you need to let me know you want this.

Specify Atomizer injectors or "standard". (this is a question of the specific impedance of the injector, the Moran Atomizers are available with 1.8 ohm impedance which require a slightly different mod.)

Sale starts NOW. Paypal is sales@bailey-eng.com, paypal to reserve yours. Once these 5 are sold, I will edit this notice.

Send the PayPal as "Goods and Services", Paypal is getting stricter about this. The fees are just part of the deal. If you want to send the ECM in with a check, the price is 120.00

Stupid question here, is there much call for the low impedance ECM mods anymore? I know mine was done a long time ago for my 55# injectors but that was before the 60#+ injectors were readily available for the TR's. I had my 55's cleaned and flowed a while back and the street manners are great.

Stupid question here, is there much call for the low impedance ECM mods anymore? I know mine was done a long time ago for my 55# injectors but that was before the 60#+ injectors were readily available for the TR's. I had my 55's cleaned and flowed a while back and the street manners are great.

As the availability of high impedance large/huge injectors has increased over the years, (60's and 80's) the number of people needing this mod has decreased. Most guys running these modded ECMs are running 120lb and 160lb injectors and E85. The larger sizes of high impedance injectors seem to be sensitive to temperature, but most guys can tune around that.

Bob

As the availability of high impedance large/huge injectors has increased over the years, (60's and 80's) the number of people needing this mod has decreased. Most guys running these modded ECMs are running 120lb and 160lb injectors and E85. The larger sizes of high impedance injectors seem to be sensitive to temperature, but most guys can tune around that.

Bob
Makes sense. In doing some searching after I posted, it looks like the low impedance injectors are "faster" which would be better controlling the larger injectors at low pulse width.

Makes sense. In doing some searching after I posted, it looks like the low impedance injectors are "faster" which would be better controlling the larger injectors at low pulse width.
And low impedance injectors are cheaper too !

No, I have not been able to find any more of the drivers.

Sorry,

Bob