Error code 34- Low MAF signal issues

I did not check the rocker travel. Now that I have reduced the boost to 15 ax, it only happens at certain mid RPMs then if you back off then flor it it seems to peg at 15 OK.

Weirder and wierder.

SO I have another WB now...With n a externder or commander and power logger can I have the chip rely on the WB for AFR adjustments and ignore the MAF?

Nope. You can monitor the WB with the Powerlogger, but the WB doesn't feed the stock ECM, and therefore the chip can't use it's info to accomplish anything.

new SD chip from turbotweak

I am out of ideas to troubleshoot this issue!

Turbotweak is releasing a new SD chip that eliminates the MAF and you can use WB to lock in the fuel!

I am starting to really love my MAFTPRO in my hybrid but I can't drop another 300 or so for another one!

I'm not so sure at this point its the MAF, but I'm sure that this troubleshooting stuff is getting old.

You could always temporarily move your Pro over to your GN as a test...

Bob

update

Well boy and girls, the votes are in and the winner is......

WIPED CAM.

I finally got to tearing down the 68k stock motor and the cam lobe on 3 and 5 exhaust are wiped more than 1/4 inch!

I will see if I can take pictures but not sure it will show very well.

Thanks to all who tried to help. I wasted so much time tracing electrical/sensor sources.

Since I am a glutton for punishment...I am putting in a NOS KB 1TXB flat tappet cam in. I have had no issues with my other comp cams flat tapped 218 cam so i'll give it a try. I really drive the hybrid so little it will be 3 years before it will start showing wear.