Everyone needs to try this once

Hand grabbing. I have done just about everything there is in terms of hunting/ fishing the available game in this region. That is one thing I have never, and probably will never do. Crazy is right.

Originally posted by Kevin Turch
umm, glad im up north :p
Amen to that. I'd like to see a redneck up here try that with one of the big Monk fish up here. My dive buddy and I caught one with a really small blunt knife (story for another time) and the bast@rd latched onto my dry suit and put holes in it. Stunk (literally) since it flooded while I was decompressing. Besides getting back on the boat with a big fish hooked to my leg!:eek:

Thats cool!!
I saw a fishing show on that and it was very interesting, however i do not think i personally would be up to the task at hand!!
I will stick with salmon fishing out in the great lakes!

Mike.

When I was a kid in the 70's we vacationed in the Ozarks on summer. A guy swam by our cabin with a snorkel and Dad asked what was up. He said he was noodling and went on to describe it with all us kids sitting on the dock. It was after we had seen Jaws and I don't think we went swimming the rest of the vacation (except at the pool).