everyone with atr headers

dentmasters01

Just FYI. I spent an hour sitting in the floor at the parts store digging through exhaust gaskets and I found another alternative for the doughnut gaskets that connect on the drivers side and the pass. side with the Vband. Fel-pro #23624.
It fits Acura, honda, Sterling 4, v6, 1.3 ltr, 1.6 ltr, 1.8 ltr, 2.0 ltr, 2.5 ltr, 2.7 ltr engines 1975-95 and NOW ATR headers ! ;) Fits perfect. Vband is tight,and I had to get a little longer bolt to get it started, but once you get it tightened up, its rock solid and you don't have to use those "crappy" disc anymore. Oh yea, you only need one instead of two and they're $2.48 at autozone.

Just FYI. I spent an hour sitting in the floor at the parts store digging through exhaust gaskets and I found another alternative for the doughnut gaskets that connect on the drivers side and the pass. side with the Vband. Fel-pro #23624.
It fits Acura, honda, Sterling 4, v6, 1.3 ltr, 1.6 ltr, 1.8 ltr, 2.0 ltr, 2.5 ltr, 2.7 ltr engines 1975-95 and NOW ATR headers ! ;) Fits perfect. Vband is tight,and I had to get a little longer bolt to get it started, but once you get it tightened up, its rock solid and you don't have to use those "crappy" disc anymore. Oh yea, you only need one instead of two and they're $2.48 at autozone.

Good find , I was trimming down 3-bolt header collector flange gaskets !! Thanks , Sam