You can type here any text you want

Factory crank trigger timing check tool

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobitt

Made this quick and dirty tool to check the pick-up ring on the balancer. Using this tool I was able to already identify a BHJ balancer that had one installed at 7 degrees instead on the factory 10. The tool will also allow me to relocate the ring if I ever decide to run IPU ignition strategy on the XFI.
AG.
Crank_Trigger_Tool.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG

Last edited:
Have you had a chance to check other balancers ie: stockers and TA's? It would be very interesting to see how much they are off by.

Have you had a chance to check other balancers ie: stockers and TA's? It would be very interesting to see how much they are off by.

I’ve checked a few that I had access too. A few stock ones were good, a few BHJ internal ballencer ones were good, a had at least 1 BHJ external ballencer 3 degrees retarded. Have not had access to any others yet.
AG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked a TA hub last week and it was spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. Thanks.

do you rent this out? I would really like to check my BHJ balancer before I install it

Back