Finally got some time.

Nice update Charlie the near bullet proof 7.5 looks gnarley.

Well the nice thing is I've got the torsen so if I break axles I can upgrade to it and go with 28 spline. The only other thing I can do is add a girdle to her to keep the caps from flexing.:cool:

As far as the rest of you I will get you back later.:biggrin::eek: Just remember, you hear the one that hits you.:eek: I know Aj knows what I mean.:smile: LOL

Well the nice thing is I've got the torsen so if I break axles I can upgrade to it and go with 28 spline. The only other thing I can do is add a girdle to her to keep the caps from flexing.:cool:

As far as the rest of you I will get you back later.:biggrin::eek: Just remember, you hear the one that hits you.:eek: I know Aj knows what I mean.:smile: LOL

LMAO...

now thats funny right there..

A.j.

God must love me!

Tonight while I was putting the rear in the jack stands shifted. Not a good thing.:mad: Here's a pic of the painted rear and the results. The car fell on me.:frown: I was lucky to say the least.:cool: God must really like me and I really thank him for me live through this. I will be sore tomorrow but it's a reminder that you can't control everything after all.:redface:

One of my neighbors came over with his wrecker and helped me get her back on the stands and put the rear in after this happened and the only damage is that the spare tire well is dented as well as my pride. That's where I was when she fell on me. Dented the spare tire well and I was lucky that nothing else happened. I was shaking to say the least and am a little bit toasted right now but it's a warning to make sure the car is held up right!:mad:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 194
oh Charlie.

Brother you gotta be careful!

your getting to old to push your few cat lives left.

I think its time we invest in a set of the big 6 ton jackstands. that way its on wide bases.

A.j.

Glad you didn't get fully pinned under the Buick Charlie. That's two close calls already and this month isn't quite over yet. People be safe! Glad your OK Charlie and only have to deal with a dented spare tire well and tainted pride.

put the car on the jack stands THEN SHAKE THE SHIP OUT OF IT if it doesn't fall and is still solid then get under it.
good to here that you are ok.

I live in an earthquake prone region of america... there is no way in hell im getting underneath my car unless its on a certified HSLA rack. no jacks, jackstands. Ill work under the car if its on the ground though.

Holy sh@t bruh...Glad your alright! Glad your neighbor was there to help you out afterwards. I couldn't imagine a whip ever falling on me yo...and Im a big cat, but even I can't bench press car off the top of me from my back! But hey, it's good to be safe and sound!