You can type here any text you want

Finally in the 10's!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
Barely......lol
I ran a couple 10.9's at 133mph with a 2.00 60ft time. (Nasty header leaks from new headers,need better clamps)
I was running 24psi with a converter I was driving right through.
The car weighs 3800 with me in it, approx what horsepower is this thing putting out?
My last run I coasted to a 12.05 due to input shaft breakage as soon as I hit my lockup button....:D

Barely......lol
I ran a couple 10.9's at 133mph with a 2.00 60ft time. (Nasty header leaks from new headers,need better clamps)
The car weighs 3800 with me in it, approx what horsepower is this thing putting out?
My last run I coasted to a 12.05 due to input shaft breakage as soon as I hit my lockup button....:D

Congrat`s!
133 is just a couple over what you need for the 10`s:wink:
That is a solid mph for 24 psi.

What converter are you using? If it is a Vig, do yourself a favor, and put all the billet goodies in there.

Brian

The converter is a 9/11 style. It drops no rpm at all past 1st gear, just sits at 5900rpm until I lock the converter. I will be looking into a real tranny and converter soon....:smile:

Barely......lol

Wow congratulations and sorry.
It looks like 697HP with that weight and mph.
You should pick up a lot with a converter change!

Wow congratulations and sorry.
It looks like 697HP with that weight and mph.
You should pick up a lot with a converter change!

I guess we will find out real soon! My Lonnie Diers tranny and 5 disc Vig are on their way into the car. :cool:

Hey Sean, some guys run 9's with that kind of mph, wha's your excuse???:eek: LOL

I stay in the 10's to keep your bank account in check....:biggrin:

Back