Front Air Dam

Patrick and I are almost broke :eek: , but we are in the final stages of getting the hard tooling done. Parts will start being produced when it is done.

Yes, it will look just like the black one with the lip rolled out just a little on the bottom :smile: .

We will not be the sole distributor for this product. I don’t want to say who will be selling them because Pat is taking care of that part of the project, but if you read this thread, you should have a good idea on who three of them will be.

Thank you to everyone who responded to this thread. This has been a ton of work for Pat and myself. I just wanted to say I really appreciate everyone’s positive attitude in regards to this thread ;) .

Sam,

waddell87 said:
I have the old Kenne-Bell ram air, now that I'm changing that and I have the cooool FM from Jason the car looks like an old woman with missing front teeth. So it looks great and put me down for one also.

Sorry to hijack but any chance you want to sell that Kenne Bell air dam

im ready to send paypal, money order, cash, check.. whatever it takes to get one of those !!

Any Possibility Of A First Run Group Discount For Those Of Us On This Thread Who Are Anxiously Waiting For This Item? Also Are You Taking Deposites On These? I Would Be Glad To Send A Deposite To Secure One Or Two Of These For My Self Let Me Know Thanks And Keep Up The Awesome Work Mike.

Sam,

Nail head does have a good point here... :D

You could setup a pre-order status as you are very close to having these ready to be avalible. That could help yourself and Pat recoupe some of the initial costs that you've absorbed for the tooling and first run of these peices.

Charge them the cost of the part and then wait on the shipping till they are sent out.. Just a thought that might make the guys on here who have already expressed interest on these get the first ones and get you guys started on the way of covering the cost of production.

Hope that helps,
Scott~

awsome

well it looks about time to order one. i have been watching this thread since day one and i want one. please keep us posted. Where do i send the money becuase i want one now.... :D

I want one

I want one please let us know when they are ready and I will take one they look great.

thanks

hey

i just wanted to post saying i got my air dam in tonight and let me tell you its a damn nice piece. i would take pictures but my camera is broke. now its time to put it on the car. awsome peace A+++++++

I got mine today also.. it looks bad ass !! ill post some installed pics this weekend

THANKS SAM !!!!!! :) :) :)