You can type here any text you want

FS Bucket seats & Rear seat from a 87T Holiday special Need to sell

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
The buckets are manual they were recovered a few years ago. Jax interior I believe? They are in excellent condition. The covers for the buckets come with them.
You may have seen them on Ebay or here before? Need to sell. They are pick up only. Located in Dallas TX.

$600

seats4.jpg seats5.jpg seats6.jpg seats3.jpg seats2.jpg seats1.jpg seats4.jpg seats5.jpg seats6.jpg seats3.jpg seats2.jpg seats1.jpg

Wow,what a great deal for someone in Dallas
GLWS.

Wow, those are nice. put me first in line if you decide to ship. I need seats badly.

Wow, those are nice. put me first in line if you decide to ship. I need seats badly.

I have not been wanting to ship due to the size/bulk and the cost. If your serious I'll at least check the cost but no promises.

UPS is freakin crazy... it would be almost $300 to ship with them due to weight and size. I'll try UShip but its not going to be cheap either way.

Fast NY 6 send me a zip and Billball 2nd in line send me a zip.

if you break the down at the hinges and go with fed ex its not that bad .you should be able to ship in 4 boxes for 100.00

Back