G bodyparts.com, do you have an update on my order? It's been way too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked, this is a public forum, I am sorry for not playing the roll of a vendor defendor agreeing with everything you have to say or do.

It is a public forum. Your playing the roll of venor basher at this point Bryan

MY friends had/have CUSTOMER SERVICE issues and they were not being taken care of until I stepped into this thread. You say i should make a phone call and all this would have been taken care of, Why should I have to make the phone call when THEIR phone calls arent good enough???

Bw thank you for saving the world. I simply stated that if you were so upset & such a good friend & liked me so much that is the respect you give to some one.May be a new way to approach things.

Its not right for a customer to have to make 3 or more phone calls and or emails when he or she has been overcharged (not shippings issues) or not been given the parts paid for, just to be given the runaround and you keep putting them off until they give up.

Agreed 100% see post before about employees. I have no idea how many times I posted & others my e-mail & phone #. No one has been put off until they give up. It's either in stock or not. We have this new thing called an e-commerce page it tells you the shipping cost before you place an order.
States right on the website shipping is estimated. When we have problems we notify the customer if there is a huge shipping difference. Just went thru that last week with an order 2nd day to P.R.

Yes, a refund was done for Jason/buttonfly, Im sure it was done in 2 minutes or less, its the extra month+ of waiting is why he was upset! Where is the CUSTOMER SERVICE in that transaction? Last i checked his parts arent on backorder,....
Do you know when their orders were placed? I spoke with him on a Saturday & said if product A is not in stock we will ship until it gets in stock as not to hold you up. Do you have some psychic ability to know what my suppliers have shipped & what is on back order?BW if you do your in the wrong business.

Were you too busy to even read Jasons 2nd post? Or were you too focused on something else? Jason was already being handled before that point

I didnt know owning a business gave a person the right to start a onslot of personal attacks against members of this forum, seems that everytime members have a real issue with your service, then you brow beat them into thinking its their fault for posting bad business transactions with your company. Then 30 people post in saying they have had great dealings with you. Those 30 people are redirecting the attention away from the real problem, the problem at hand is that someone was SOOOOOO mad at you for being mistreated, they come here and fly off the handle. That brings us here to this thread, try going back and reading the thread from the beginning and you will realize that MY intentions were to get refunds and parts delivered, i have brought the attention of many members and other vendors to this thread by simply posting the issues that my friends have spoken to me, NOT SOMETHING THAT I HAVE READ ON THE INTERNET assuming it is true.

I brow beat? 30 people what? 30 people saying contact him direct providing contact info & saying handle it proper instead of bashing a vendor???
Your a mod you should know the rules correct???
Do mods post first bashing a vendor or do they PM a problem or e-mail?
Maybe your ego has put you to a super Mod status that no other mod is aware of???

So when a member has an issue with a vendor why are people so quick to jump on the side of the vendor?…do you think that every issue or problem with a vendor that is brought up is unfounded or flat out a lie as some suggest?

No it's being stated contact the vendor first BW.

Being a businessman,Is it really easier to blame the customer for getting upset for how things turn out?

The customer expects a level of service that was promised to them by their promt payment, Is it my fault that they are upset?

Being a busines person would you like to speak from your knowledge?

Let me give everyone who reads this an example:

Let’s say you buy something from a member on the board and he does not fulfill his end of the transaction:

1. You email him, call him etc etc
  2. You get no response from the guy at all
  3. You then post in feedback or customer service after enough time goes by, could be 2 weeks, 2 months 4 months etc, in a educated and professional manner
  4. Still no response from the guy however the bandwagon starts…xxx posts damn that sucks…yyy posts I have bought from him…good guy….another guys posts he did the same thing to me….next guy says I live near him lets break his legs…blah blah blah…you then post don’t ever buy from him !!! Next guy agrees and so on and so forth.
  5. So why would you be held to a higher standard if the same thing occurs? Seems this post has gotten a few people paid probably even a Vendor who knows…

BW

Once again BW hear say & what you think you know.
On the educated & professional manner part give me a break like you are.
Why do you think so many people post "The band wagon" as you call it of their positive experiences.
Do you really think you can make very single person happy? Like I said come here for a day & see what scale you are dealing on,then pass judgement.

What really suprises me is how much you live on hear say & not facts. You know what I have on back order? You know what I have in stock?

It actually makes me fell sorry that some one I once considered a friend that I never met has such a small mentality to sort out the truth. even worse to try & contact me to find out my side.
The band wagon piles on because they Know the Buick community is getting younger. The guys that dealt with me for years know me. With Youth you have ignorance & gossip. Stay young B see where it gets you.

I am not vendor bashing you Bweavy.

Take care, i am done with this thread, you obviously cannot comprehend what ive posted.

BW :)

Here is my story with G-Body parts, and I realized I am new here and will get no respect on my opinions and thoughts. I placed an order with these guys for some sun visors, Qboost controller, seatbelt guides, and lock knobs. I received the seatbelt guides and lock knobs in good time. After opening the box and seeing that I was charged for the complete order I called to find out what was happening. I was told the sunvisors were at the upholsterer and I dont recall anything being said about the boost controller. So I can buy that. After waiting a couple of weeks I called and no answer. I emailed and got a response asking if the visors were illuminated or not, I immediately responded with the answer and heard nothing else. After several emails that were not responded to I asked for my money back. Still no money or parts. I really want the parts.

So now here is the "shame on me" part. I go back and order a 3in downpipe with testpipe. The orders comes in good time, I open the box, there is no invoice, the downpipe is awesome, but guess what? No test pipe or hardware.

I dont have enough experience with you guys to bash anyone. I read alot on this board and have gained alot of knowledge about these cars. Most any question I have had has been answered by researching old posts. I just want my parts or some kind of notice of backorder and when I can expect them. Out of all the vendors G-Body has the best selection of parts I have seen and I would not hesitate to order from them again, I just need some answers and resolution.

Thanks.
Rob

I got an email from Kevin today. He apologized for the confusion and assured me my parts would be shipped on Monday. I do appreciate him getting back to me. Like I said I just wanted my parts or and explanation. He gave me that and if I get my parts this week, all is good. I will give G-Body more of my business. I think their selection of parts is second to none and I think they have had some employee problems and personal problems lately from what I have read.

Thanks Kevin.

what is kevin's email....i have emailed Kasci and Brian 6 times since 11/4/07 with no response on my requests for my money back or my parts...at this point i just want my paypal money refunded.

Thanks in advance.

what is kevin's email....i have emailed Kasci and Brian 6 times since 11/4/07 with no response on my requests for my money back or my parts...at this point i just want my paypal money refunded.

Thanks in advance.

Try Bweavy@aol.com please be specific or have an order #
We have dropped Q boost controllers as a vendor since we can not get a response from them. If it's something easy I'm sure we have had it or may be on a back order list.

BW you aswer no questions asked of you. Comprehension is not a problem here. Hear say & knowing what I have in stock border lines on who do you think you are?
Read the rules & go by them. Being a moderator does not put you above the rules plain & simple.

Guys, I understand why you would be upset. If I paid for parts and didn't get them, I too would be upset. But one must be able to hear the story and of course you know now that Brian had a serious condition. While many will say "well he should have had backup help", it's not that easy. Brian is in my opinion what I'd call a private vendor. He's not Edelbrock, he's not MSD, but his own company in which he spends lots of his personal time to provide parts for our cars which we all know are hard to find. It's not always easy to do. And when something like this happens, I truly do not believe any side is wrong. One side paid for something and has been waiting, yet the other side had a health issue which needed attention. It's a no win situation for both sides. Everyone just needs to suck it up and realize what happened. If I had a heart attack and found out people were ripping me, you can guarantee I would definitely think lesser of you. If I had to delay shipping due to my health, then thats just how it is. Deal with it. Glad to know your back on here Brian, now get me that Single Shot lickety split!!!:biggrin:

Guys, I understand why you would be upset. If I paid for parts and didn't get them, I too would be upset. But one must be able to hear the story and of course you know now that Brian had a serious condition. While many will say "well he should have had backup help", it's not that easy. Brian is in my opinion what I'd call a private vendor. He's not Edelbrock, he's not MSD, but his own company in which he spends lots of his personal time to provide parts for our cars which we all know are hard to find. It's not always easy to do. And when something like this happens, I truly do not believe any side is wrong. One side paid for something and has been waiting, yet the other side had a health issue which needed attention. It's a no win situation for both sides. Everyone just needs to suck it up and realize what happened. If I had a heart attack and found out people were ripping me, you can guarantee I would definitely think lesser of you. If I had to delay shipping due to my health, then thats just how it is. Deal with it. Glad to know your back on here Brian, now get me that Single Shot lickety split!!!:biggrin:

I got a laugh from you when I sent your e-mail back. Your like Brian I e-mailed you 3 weeks ago about that.
I have been trying to get caught up.

It's not ever necessarily what the problem is,but we always resolve it.
I know we offer a lot of parts & it seems we are larger then what we are but we are constantly growing.Trying to run the business & be personable & treat customer slike that. Not what was your order #.
The next few weeks will show what we are doing to resolve some past problems with employees. We will be placing an add for Buick,chevy & olds guys only. In other words die hard Gbody fanatics. We will be looking for employees who live & breath this stuff & want to go to work doing what they love & getting paid for it.
I'll sit down later this week & post what has been going on. Believe me you couldn't make this stuff up.

Try Bweavy@aol.com please be specific or have an order #
We have dropped Q boost controllers as a vendor since we can not get a response from them. If it's something easy I'm sure we have had it or may be on a back order list.

BW you aswer no questions asked of you. Comprehension is not a problem here. Hear say & knowing what I have in stock border lines on who do you think you are?
Read the rules & go by them. Being a moderator does not put you above the rules plain & simple.

I didnt bother reading your post from the first sentence, I would assume you would just start bashing me for sticking up for my friends, or try and turn this back on me, and probably some childish name calling.

Oh and by the way, from the list of people that i posted only JASON has been taken care of, I guess live and learn comes into play right now. Or maybe its just learn to live with at this point.

Every point that ive made in this thread, you try and turn it around on me for being a bad person for bringing up the facts, this goes back to august, heck the thread that brought me to this thread was in the feedback (its listed on this thread) and that guy had been waiting since NOVEMBER for his parts....

My local friend Jason ordered RJC headgaskets, never recieved them from you, ended up ordering them straight from RJC and recieved them ASAP.

You wouldnt respond to emails or phone calls.

I dont think the headgaskets were on backorder last i checked, that was my point.

Talked to Scott, he is waiting, so is Shandy and Tim.

No hearsay going on here in KC buddy!

BW :)

I got an email from Kevin today. He apologized for the confusion and assured me my parts would be shipped on Monday. I do appreciate him getting back to me. Like I said I just wanted my parts or and explanation. He gave me that and if I get my parts this week, all is good. I will give G-Body more of my business. I think their selection of parts is second to none and I think they have had some employee problems and personal problems lately from what I have read.

Thanks Kevin.
you're welcome, you should have tracking info on your parts. if not email me and I will relay it to you.

I'll try to respond here as matter of factly as possible here, but this is getting out of hand.

First off: I'm not clear as to why you feel it appropriate to step in and "rattle your sabre" on any of this. I'll be second one to admit that yes there have been problems, but that's not anything that isn't already common knowledge.
Whining about the problem is not part the solution.

Secondly: I didn't know that being a moderator entitled you to start throwing stones over transactions in which you have no direct involvement. In case you have forgotten: one person complained about not getting a knock gage, and then the slam-fest started: and continues even after the matter was resolved.And you sir have been the loudest mouth of the bunch.

Lastly, concerning your bald allegations concerning kickbacks and collusion amongst the board and certain vendors: If you have DNA, fingerprints, bank transactions or 27 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one then let's see it. Otherwise keep quiet.

Because when he doesnt have pennies in his mouth,he has to run it.You didnt get the memo?

Lemme ask you guys,how much $$$ do you think a TR vendor makes?Esp one like Brian WHO IS RE-INVESTING IN OUR CARS????Some of you are just dicks and should take a long walk off a short pier....

Lemme ask you guys,how much $$$ do you think a TR vendor makes?Esp one like Brian WHO IS RE-INVESTING IN OUR CARS????Some of you are just dicks and should take a long walk off a short pier....

Why is that the case??:confused: Why is it OK to pay for parts, not recieve them, and have to bitch and complain to get a refund??? After numerous e-mails and calls finally got a refund. What is OK about that?? Where is the customer service in that?? My beef is not with you or your opinion, I am just asking why is that considered acceptable??

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/vendor-s-customer-service/239511-full-throttle-speed.html

Here is a link to a thread I started, at week earlier when I was already promised that my C/C was refunded.

Because when he doesnt have pennies in his mouth,he has to run it.You didnt get the memo?

I would like to thank Quick 6 for standing up for us and TRYING to get this taken care of. It's not looking good for me but at least others got taken care of.

I'm sure if someone stole money from you and BW was trying to help you get it back you would be talking about him like that.

Id give you $50 just to see BW shut his mouth when the pennies are not in it.

Some people stick there nose where it doesnt belong all the time(thatd be BW).Are we not all adults who can look after our own affairs?Somone need there hand held?Want a passy?Need your diaper changed?

I know exactly what I would do if I paid via PP or CC but some people arent to bright....

Ive waited longer than you guys have on more expensive parts from individuals on this board and I can understand how you feel BUT do you really think Brian is trying to get one over on ya???Or that you can say I ordered XXX part and didnt get and expect him to know what youre talking about w/o some kind of payment reference?Expect him to leap tall buildings in a single bound while hes at it?

Rest assured if Brian hasnt shipped somthing,hes like alot of other people and SWAMPED ,dealing with 1 thing at a time....

Some people stick there nose where it doesnt belong all the time(thatd be BW).Are we not all adults who can look after our own affairs?Somone need there hand held?Want a passy?Need your diaper changed?

I know exactly what I would do if I paid via PP or CC but some people arent to bright....

Ive waited longer than you guys have on more expensive parts from individuals on this board and I can understand how you feel BUT do you really think Brian is trying to get one over on ya???Or that you can say I ordered XXX part and didnt get and expect him to know what youre talking about w/o some kind of payment reference?Expect him to leap tall buildings in a single bound while hes at it?

Rest assured if Brian hasnt shipped somthing,hes like alot of other people and SWAMPED ,dealing with 1 thing at a time....

It's been over a year and at the time I was working two jobs along with having a 1 year old I didn't have the time to make call after call. It was nice for BW to help bring this back to the table.

As far as sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, YOUR STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG. It's funny that you see the irony in you posts:D

I think this is getting into a pissing match and the actual content of the thread has been lost. The whole point is: drumroll please!! If I purchase a part, at the time of purchase or through the website, please do the following. If you don't have it in stock, lemme know. If it will be drop shipped, lemme know. If you can't ship it right away, lemme know. I then can choose to go elsewhere or live with the circumstances, but what ever the case maybe. Its my choice! It's my money, I can choose to spend it where I want. Then when you try to go so far as to keep your money with the vendor and work out a deal on another part, and they then again do not come through. What can you do, but ask for a refund. Why should it come to that?? If, I had known up front I wouldn't have the parts right away, I would have gone to another vendor. It's no biggie, no harm, no foul, but I then could have got what I needed to get my car back together. Instead I had to drag this thing out, call after call, e-mails, pm's. I had been very fair. Why is that of all things considered acceptable?? I also see the other side of the coin if Brian indeed had a heart attack. I am human, I can understand and have sympathy for a situation as serious as a heart attack!! That simply falls on the employee's taking the order, JUST LEMME KNOW!! Say hey "the owner just had a heart attack and things are kind of crazy! I don't know when you'll get your parts" great JUST LEMME KNOW. The whole point is that I am the consumer and I have every right to choose to do business with anyone I want. I wanted to do business with this vendor! So, why not protect your investment, do whats right, and take care of the customer?? I am sure GBODY has done great by alot of people on the board, but why should you have to resort to such measures as getting on a thread like this to get your money back?? I was a first time customer, I should have been considered important enough to let me know that I wouldn't recieve my parts as requested, I could have then made a decision to purchase my parts elsewhere. Instead we have all ended up on this thread pointing fingers. Wake up guys! IT"S CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, and I had every right to expect to be treated fairly, as anyone else should as well. case closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.