Gaging interest: Dyno tuning Houston.

Hey Slim, thanks for posting up. I guess Jerryl lost interest......?? If this "group thing" doesnt work out, could you hook me up with your shop? Im in Spring. Care to share which shop that is? Thanks, James-

Hey guys. I was out of town for a few weeks and just got back. I need to discuss the schedule with Bison to make sure he is available before I start calling, and would like to target the middle/end of October. Possibly October 16 or 17.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Assuming this did not happen.

If you get anything set up in the in the future, please let me know.

Thanks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This dyno tuning session is happening next Sat Oct, 31. Cant hardly wait. Best tuner, and the best dyno shop...im excited!

Assuming this did not happen.

If you get anything set up in the in the future, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hey camzillaz,
The plan is to do this more than just this one time, but in the end, it depends on interest and commitments.
We are locked and loaded for this session! :cool:

All spots taken? Time slots? I may have to catch the next one.

Thanks for the response!

Cam, i am compiling a list of Housto- area members....i will add you to tbe list. I am hoping for a meet n greet sometime soon.

I'll see everybody on the 31st. Going to be a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the two most experienced guys I know in the Buick tuning world are Bison and Otto and Cal of course. both close friends of mine and all I can say about Bison is not only is he passionate about TR's but the dude is simply one of the smartest guys I've ever met period! and I've met some smart m-fukn ppl but not as smart as him and probably one of the nicest most honest dudes ull ever meet. and a strong mother fuker too! lol

we argue all the time about shit but the dude is a class act so if u have paid for 1.5 hours or watever of his time I can assure u that u will be getting ur moneys worth.

he has become quite the XFI tuner but he does the SD shit really well too probably better then anyone.

Guys,
Please look over all wiring and fuel hoses on your cars. Make sure all feed lines with hose sections are rated for fuel injection and properly clamped and that all wires running through the engine compartment are tied down and clear of the exhaust manifolds. Cars will be looked over before being strapped down. I will not risk dynoing cars with loose wiring or inadequate fuel hose and clamping. It's too risky.

Videos would be nice since im all the way on the east coast..:D

If you have an xfi be sure to bring your laptop and communication cable

It did not happen yet. Bison's flight was delayed 10 hrs, as it had to fly around the storm. Was diverted to Nashville for more fuel. He did not arrive until 10pm. Starts at 9am this morning. Stay tuned...