gbodyparts

87action

A work in progress
quickly shipped, nice packaging, but wrong part

Now I have to send back stage 11 gaskets for felpro 1200?

Specificlly ordered 1200's as pictured

Now what?

Seriously?...

Why not just return the gasket and exchange it for the correct one?

Seems to me that the only solution would be to get stage 11 heads..........:eek:

Bryan

Just got an e-mail from Brian at gbodyparts
He is sending out correct gasket today and reimbursing shipping charges
At least he is on top of my stuff and dealt with situation correctly
We ALL make mistakes, thanks Brian

Just got an e-mail from Brian at gbodyparts
He is sending out correct gasket today and reimbursing shipping charges
At least he is on top of my stuff and dealt with situation correctly
We ALL make mistakes, thanks Brian

and you had to post this thread why ?? I don't understand why people won't TALK to the vendor or guy that sold it to him before ya start a thread like this. :confused: All over a gasket :rolleyes:

X2 Grumpy.

If people only knew what Brian has on his plate they would probably go in the closet and put a bullet in thier head. Do mistakes happen YES, If you contact Brian himself does he fix it YES !!

I was simply leaving feedback as I do in many cases so that in future dealings everyone is aware with whom they're using to buy and sell parts. I agree maybe i needed more patience, but I was in a pinch for time and my porter wanted the 1200 to match the intake ports to start with. I would have purchased it locally, but I was trying to keep sales between our vendors which so far I am pleased with, just saying. I'm not the one to start a thread to bitch at someone else, like I said I am happy with how Brian handled it.That's it.

Grumpy is 100% correct call the vendor first !!!!! Posting stuff on here can destroy a guys buisness in no. Time people don't realize that!! The internet is great but also very deadly a lot of people thrive on giving bad feedback on peoples buisness this feedback section has gotten very scary lately mods should really be on top on what should get posted . This forum has gotten out of control lately !!!! That's the main reason am not on here as much too much b.s !!! Etc:.......

In my experience Brian is a very honest person,I have never had a problem with him at all.How many vendors can you call up,and ask for a part,and they say yes I have it I will send it right out to you ,and just pay me when you get it?Brian has told me that lots of times.Everyone make mistakes,just give them a chance to correct it.He is not any different than buying from Walmart or Sears,you buy something thats broke or not right they take it back or they exchange it for you.Thats my experience with him.

1 more thing,when you leave a bad feedback just remember when someone googles gbody parts or whoever they will see threads like this,and could possibly move on to the next vendor our parts are getting harder and harder to find,and I would hate to lose a vendor especially a good guy like Brian.Just 1 day Brian may say F**k this its not worth it anymore,then what would we do?

"If people only knew what Brian has on his plate they would probably go in the closet and put a bullet in thier head"
Really? Give me a break man.

The wrong parts was apparently sent out. I received an e-mail & took care of it the same day. My apologies. Until I can get the shop totally automated we are Human & will make mistakes. I think for the amount of parts shipped out we do OK.

We have been working with a major auto parts manufacturer to get all the 81-88 Gbody sheet metal & trim remanufactured for our cars. I do mean all. It has put a little stress on our facility dealing with trying to get NOS parts out for restoration purposes. This is not an excuse just letting every one know what is going on. It has meant longer hours & working weekends. We are continuing what we have to do to keep our vehicles on the road. Like always we take what we make & put it back into the business developing new parts. Summer of 2012 I think a lot of you will be pleasantly surprised what will be available for our cars.

and you had to post this thread why ?? I don't understand why people won't TALK to the vendor or guy that sold it to him before ya start a thread like this. :confused: All over a gasket :rolleyes:

I agree here I had an issue with some item purchased from G-body parts and they fixed it asap and covered my cost to ship the wrong item back . Great company I have there rear control arms on my car and many other odds and ends I have purchased from them as well.

Thanks Brian for getting the proper parts to RC on time for my final build assy. Car is fully functional and ready for pick up. Will be calling soon for some more stuff!!!!

Carl