You can type here any text you want

Get well, Sgrim

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Title of thread had me a little scared. Glad he's just ill, thought maybe it was much worse. Get better Shane, the political section needs you! :D

Shane,
The So Western section will be in charge while you're gone. We'll make sure that everything runs nice and smooth. ;)

stooges.jpg

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Mike Barnard

I see you and Wells who's the third stooge.

Shane I told you the day you stopped by I was dying. Bent over from stomach pains & I do not want to give TMI but your going to be down for 2 weeks.
If you decide to travel more then 20 minutes from a bathroom I may recomend Depends LOL o_O
If it's the same crap I had a few weeks ago I feel for you Shane. Took 2 weeks or maybe a little longer to get rid of. I finally had to take off from work one night and the next night I couldn't move out of the bed.:eek: Fever, chills, upset stomach, blured vision, and loss of balance. I think I even lost close to 20 lbs in three or 4 days.:(

Hope you feel better Shane

If it's the same crap I had a few weeks ago I feel for you Shane. Took 2 weeks or maybe a little longer to get rid of. I finally had to take off from work one night and the next night I couldn't move out of the bed.:eek: Fever, chills, upset stomach, blured vision, and loss of balance. I think I even lost close to 20 lbs in three or 4 days.:(
thats because you are old and on a sheep diet:D

Wow!
As soon as I posted that the So Western section would be in charge while he was down, he made an instant recovery.;) The blessings and miracles from the So Western section never seize to amaze me.:D

Glad you're feeling better.

Mike B.

Back