GN on it's way from Brooklyn to the Orlando World Street Nationals

No mine isnt done yet.Ill be there with a bunch of guys and we will be having a big fish fry friday night.Im bringing a bushell and a half of fresh picked clams also! Ask Fat Rich about them :)
Cmon up bring the butter

That sounds like a plan. Rich told me those clams are damn good. You have a good connection there. :wink:

UNDER-PRESSURE said:
That sounds like a plan. Rich told me those clams are damn good. You have a good connection there. :wink:
Fresh picked out of the sound daily.Every night i see him.Half a bushell. Tell Rich he is coming to the shop tonight. :cool:

You always see the guys in Bpt. that "will work for food" & now you.. " will Dyno GN for clams". :biggrin:

Michael and Dave were teched in this afternoon.
Michael is weighs 3400 on the button and Dave is 3450.
They were trying for a weight break but the v-8 N20 guys cried
like babys. When I spoke to Michael last they were heading for the Race Rock Car Show.

John Wilde said:
Michael and Dave were teched in this afternoon.
Michael is weighs 3400 on the button and Dave is 3450.
They were trying for a weight break but the v-8 N20 guys cried
like babys. When I spoke to Michael last they were heading for the Race Rock Car Show.

John, I just spoke to my brother and he said he just left Race Rock and didn't see either Michael's car or Dave's :confused: My brother said it was silly how packed it was so maybe they decided not to go after seeing what a mad house it was??

On a side note I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised about the N20 guys... How's that saying go? "Babys are bottle fed" so in this case it's cry babys :wink:

86brick said:
John, I just spoke to my brother and he said he just left Race Rock and didn't see either Michael's car or Dave's :confused: My brother said it was silly how packed it was so maybe they decided not to go after seeing what a mad house it was??

On a side note I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised about the N20 guys... How's that saying go? "Babys are bottle fed" so in this case it's cry babys :wink:

They left their cars at the track from what I understand.
They were only going to spectate at the show.

John Wilde said:
They left their cars at the track from what I understand.
They were only going to spectate at the show.

Ahh okay, that makes sense... I'm sure they will see them tomorrow at the track.. I've been watching the weather lately and it looks like it might rain Saturday but should clear up mid afternoon and then it's supposed to cool down so Saturday night is looking like a good time to see some record setting passes!

86brick said:
Ahh okay, that makes sense... I'm sure they will see them tomorrow at the track.. I've been watching the weather lately and it looks like it might rain Saturday but should clear up mid afternoon and then it's supposed to cool down so Saturday night is looking like a good time to see some record setting passes!

Cal, Michael and Dave are pitted past the finish line.
Have Alex and Jackie stop by and say hi.
The will see to bad arse Buicks in t black and white!!!

Honeymoon

KLHAMMETT said:
Fresh picked out of the sound daily.Every night i see him.Half a bushell. Tell Rich he is coming to the shop tonight. :cool:

Hey Otto
Bring a few extra for Darla and I we are flying down to meet Cal and Dave tomorrow night.. We will be doing the honeymooning (beach thing) next week and be at Reynolds Friday and Saturday.
If anyone thinks they have a better woman than this I want to meet her. We got married 2 weeks ago but Darla planned the honeymoon around both races.. I am truely blessed.. :D See you there buddy.

re-evaluating said:
Hey Otto
Bring a few extra for Darla and I we are flying down to meet Cal and Dave tomorrow night.. We will be doing the honeymooning (beach thing) next week and be at Reynolds Friday and Saturday.
Dont worry he is giving me a bushell and a half.
Thats 600 clams!!!
re-evaluating said:
If anyone thinks they have a better woman than this I want to meet her. We got married 2 weeks ago but Darla planned the honeymoon around both races.. I am truely blessed.. :D See you there buddy.
Well i not sure if this is mine is better,But she lets me go and wont be there :biggrin: And she bought me tickets to see Metallica in Detroit for the millenium show the day after our wedding,ad she went with me for that!

Touche! :biggrin:

Oh yeah,Say hi to Darla!

John Wilde said:
Cal, Michael and Dave are pitted past the finish line.
Have Alex and Jackie stop by and say hi.
The will see to bad arse Buicks in t black and white!!!

Yep Cal is always pitted past the finish line... He likes to make us Buick guys take the long walk to visit (errr bother) him :biggrin: Can't say I blame him cause he is quite the busy man this weekend tuning on several cars at a time... They will definitely be making a visit to the Buicks :cool:

Dave, I look forward to seeing you guys! BTW: My wifes pretty good, too. Today was her birthday and you all know where I was.

re-evaluating said:
Hey Otto

My brother Alex (blackshoebox) was married this past weekend and his wife also planned the honeymoon around this race! :smile:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199767

Darla's birthday

HighPSI said:
Dave, I look forward to seeing you guys! BTW: My wifes pretty good, too. Today was her birthday and you all know where I was.

Cal looking forward to seeing you guys too, I will be extra hands if needed for what ever at either race.

Darla's birthday is next Friday (it's one of the big ones) :wink: and we will be at Reynolds hanging out with our friends.

Look us up and say hello

86brick said:
My brother Alex (blackshoebox) was married this past weekend and his wife also planned the honeymoon around this race! :smile:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199767

Sweet it's really nice not to have to get grief about going to the track even better to share it with them. That is my take anyway.

Look us up and say hello. I'll be the goofy looking guy with the good looking redhead. :D

re-evaluating said:
Look us up and say hello. I'll be the goofy looking guy with the good looking redhead. :D
Well if nothing,Atleast your honest :biggrin: