GN on it's way from Brooklyn to the Orlando World Street Nationals

John Wilde said:
Otto,

It is too bad you did not have time to drive down with them.
I think the race will be off the chain this year!
Especially with Dave coming and Tony watching.
If I could go to any one race, this would be it!
It wasnt time,I already had the time off.
Just needed to get paid for it,And i guess he didnt like that.
But now i get to go to Reynolds and Phoenix :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 263
The Local forecast for the weekend is 20 to 30% chance of scattered showers friday & saturday and perfect weather around 78 degrees on Sunday. We have been having some cool weather lately in the evenings so look for some good numbers saturday night. And For everyone coming down for the show please drive safe.

HighPSI said:
Come on down Dusty! I really shouldn't be driving with all cars I have to tune. Tony Gomes will be there without his car. Hopefully we can get at least one car in he "big show". Times have changed a lot since I qualified #13 just a few years ago.

This is my scheduled weekend to work :( I moved my vacation to next week I originally scheduled for O-town to try and get my car ready for Reynolds. Turned out I wouldn't have been able to come to Orlando even if my car was OK. We had to admit my 1.5 year old son in the hospital yesterday for dehydration from a 48hr virus he got. Now I'm down to 4 days to get the entire car back together. The good news is he should be home tomorrow and I'll be working a good 18hr days to try and make Reynolds.

Good luck this weekend Cal and the gang. I'll be calling for updates.

laz said:
John is this Mike Fell with the old Jimmy Ds. white gn ?

Laz,

Yes this is the the old white street car not the tube chassis ride with the tuck and roll cage! :eek: :biggrin:

Dusty Bradford said:
This is my scheduled weekend to work :( I moved my vacation to next week I originally scheduled for O-town to try and get my car ready for Reynolds. Turned out I wouldn't have been able to come to Orlando even if my car was OK. We had to admit my 1.5 year old son in the hospital yesterday for dehydration from a 48hr virus he got. Now I'm down to 4 days to get the entire car back together. The good news is he should be home tomorrow and I'll be working a good 18hr days to try and make Reynolds.

Good luck this weekend Cal and the gang. I'll be calling for updates.

Dusty,

Sharon and I will pray for little Wes.
I hope he can come home tomorrow.

Cal, Michael and Al are on site waiting to get through the gates!
Michael has already had one offer to purchase the car. :eek:

John Wilde said:
Cal, Michael and Al are on site waiting to get through the gates!
Michael has already had one offer to purchase the car. :eek:

>>> Any Idea where there having dinner tonite?? A buddy of mine is there.

Well this is kinda disapointing!!! I can only make it for saturday an to think I might drive 580 m.i. just to see rain is not good.. I see theres like a 60% chance.. If it were to rain an not just be a down pour maybe that fla humidity would help dry the track.. Guess I need to make a decision now....

"KLHAMMETT" I need to bring you my car so as to get it tuned in right!! Maybe I can make it to REYNOLDS an let one of you pros have a look!!

RUQWKNF27 said:
"KLHAMMETT" I need to bring you my car so as to get it tuned in right!! Maybe I can make it to REYNOLDS an let one of you pros have a look!!
Ill be in Reynolds thur afternoon and will be staying at the track
Cmon down and look me up

Damn Chris,I would have liked to.
Just cant drop the scratch today