You can type here any text you want

GN vs iroc

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meaclez

me and a freind went at it a few days ago

hes got an 87 iroc with a 383 lt1 makes 404 to the wheel his best n/a pass is 12.0

as the car was that race i previously went 11.9 hitting the brakes (et streets)

im on all seasons hes on MT dr's

GN Vs IROC - Video

Hmmm. Not sure why you would run him with street tires when ya know your gonna get your azz handed to ya?? But then again he killed ya on the top end too! Time to mod that car and try him again. Then post your kill on YouTube...........:D

Ken B.

he wasnt pulling away from me....top end...the distance you saw is how much he pulled on me out of the hole

Damn it is like a 1990 flashback:biggrin:

I appreciate your humbleness, but you lost. Please post only videos of you winning!

me and a freind went at it a few days ago

hes got an 87 iroc with a 383 lt1 makes 404 to the wheel his best n/a pass is 12.0

as the car was that race i previously went 11.9 hitting the brakes (et streets)

im on all seasons hes on MT dr's

GN Vs IROC - Video

I like the IROC's as well..... but that looked like a 11 sec car running a 14 sec car.... I agree with others... you need tires..... and alot of tuning....

Don't give up.... you need a rematch........and pull your pants back up from around your ankles......because you definately got caught with your pants down.....:eek:

come on now, these cars are legend... we gotta keep it that way. if you can't beet 'em , don't run 'em. and if don't win , leave no witness.:eek:

I like the IROC's as well..... but that looked like a 11 sec car running a 14 sec car.... I agree with others... you need tires..... and alot of tuning....

Don't give up.... you need a rematch........and pull your pants back up from around your ankles......because you definately got caught with your pants down.....:eek:

alot of tunning?? dude i went faster then the iroc at the track and i ****ing hit the brakes at the 1000ft mark. on pumpgass no less

alot of tunning?? dude i went faster then the iroc at the track and i ****ing hit the brakes at the 1000ft mark. on pumpgass no less

I can't help that...... on that street race that you posted the video of..... you got your @ss handed to you.... I'm not saying you don't have an 11 sec capable car..... just there is absolutely no evidence of it based on that video alone...

IMHO.....you need to get a rematch with some sticky tires on... and brake build a few lbs boost before the hit.... and try to knock him off....

Why did you hit the brakes (at the track) at 1000 ft? what was your ET and trap speed? What was your 1/8 mile ET and trap speed? What 60' time?

Get a set of MT DR's. They hook just as well on the street as they do at the track for the most part

I always say...

You gotta lose one out of every 15!;) Buick Law...Never leave home without drag radials, meth or race fuel, and your AAA card!
Now... Go back and beat his @ss and make us proud please!:biggrin:

me and the iroc are freinds...i didnt really care if i won or lost...i was curious to see where i stood on the all seasons...

but whatever.

Back