GNS Performance Shirts

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Here is the latest design from Mike (Mcasteel). Thinking of having these made to sell if there is enough intrest. Please let me know what you think and also your size if you want one.

NOTE: THE EXAMPLES BELOW ARE ONLY SAMPLES TO SHOW WHAT THE FRONT & BACK WILL LOOK LIKE!

Accepting orders:
The cost will be $20 per shirt. + Shipping

Colors: White, Grey, Black

BACK VIEW:

Attachments

• draftshirt.jpg
    draftshirt.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 538
  • Shirt front.jpg
    Shirt front.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 527
Do they come in tall, and can you get one with a pocket??

Ron
I'm sure they do come in tall and may cost more - maybe not, I think the pocket shirts would cost extra for sure. I will check on the cost for both the pocket shirts and tall post the difference if any.

PS: The final price will be $20 OR "LESS" depending on what the final cost of the artwork & shirts.

Scot W.

Shweet

Scott and I been trying to come up with ideas for possible funny sayings that we deal with pretty much on if not a daily basis... Like example on a shirt it might read

"No its not a $#^&*#@$* Monte Carlo":D

Funny ideas welcome.

Maybe your woman would like a shirt that says

"I may have tits..But my cars got balls":biggrin:

"87 Buick Grand National... Telling people its not a Monte for over 20 years"

Maybe if you have a white TR it could say on the back

My GN's so damn fast.. it left the black paint at the last light

just thought of that one...anyway please post idears

Scot, I'd buy the first one pictured.
With a plain front? Because I was going to make them with this logo on the front.

I know the second picture of the shirt doesn't match the first one but it's to just show how the logo will look.

SW.

FRONT LOGO:

Scott check email.... those two pics you sent me are ready for reveiw

I'll work on the "no its not a (^%&*^%$^*%$ Monte Carlo:biggrin:

With a plain front? Because I was going to make them with this logo on the front.

I know the second picture of the shirt doesn't match the first one but it's to just show how the logo will look.

SW.

FRONT LOGO:

I think the shirts with the little emblem on the front and the big one on the back look the best imo

I'd be down for some shirts. I'd go with black shirts personally. I really like that GNS Perf. logo for the front. As far as size goes, XXL at least for me.

Keep us posted. As soon as they are available, I'm down for at least 2. :cool:

Oh, and "No its not a $#^&*#@$* Monte Carlo"... I LOOOVE that! LOL!

I'd buy this one!

"I may have tits..But my cars got balls"

Let me know if you're gonna actually make it...:biggrin:

all these are rough drafts for the backs of shirts... takes a couple ideas and different layouts to come up with something that works... All phrases and fonts are not set in stone so if anyone has a good saying to go along with a particular picture..please post

detunedshirt.jpg

d2.jpg

d1.jpg

d3.jpg

Accepting Orders!

Okay, Looks like there has been enough intrest in the GNS Performance shirts (FIRST ONES LISTED ONLY!!) that I will now accept orders and continue on with having them made. Here's the deal, Go ahead and place your order by Pay-Pal at $23 total THAT INCLUEDS SHIPPING!! ;) I will now get my order into the shirt company and when they are finished I will let everyone know here and by E-mail as well when they are shipped. My Pay-Pal address is sgblhb@charter.net

NOTE: ON "PAY-PAL" PLEASE LIST YOUR (SIZE, QUANTITY, COLOR) IN THE MESAGE BOX. ATTN: White may not look so good with the car being white too! Just a reminder.

EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED HERE THE SIZES THEY WANT, PLEASE ORDER SO IT'S SET IN STONE.

Thank You,

SW.

THESE:

Attachments

• draftshirt.jpg
    draftshirt.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 361