GNX 250 invited to Eyes On Design (Edsel&Eleanor Ford House)

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I was asked if I knew someone with a nice GNX for this prestigious show. I happen to have a friend that owns GNX 250 an it was invited. I have attached the letter he received. I will be there with the owner. Please see attached.

Attachments

• img034.jpg
    img034.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 335
Thanks for the Pictures! I can't say that I have seen a 1977 Pinto Cruising van in 35 years!

And OMG they had my most favorite car Ever!!! a Garnet 1984 AMC Eagle 4 Door with the Vinyl roof, Identical to mine. I loved that car, but my wife hated it and made me get rid of it.

My dad was invited to this show around 1992 with the Superstock AMX and he said that unbelievable, one of a kind cars were all over the show grounds.

Thanks for the Pictures! I can't say that I have seen a 1977 Pinto Cruising van in 35 years!

And OMG they had my most favorite car Ever!!! a Garnet 1984 AMC Eagle 4 Door with the Vinyl roof, Identical to mine. I loved that car, but my wife hated it and made me get rid of it.

My dad was invited to this show around 1992 with the Superstock AMX and he said that unbelievable, one of a kind cars were all over the show grounds.

Yes this show was by invitation only....and the grounds (yard) were awesome on lakefront property....... and the cars were off the hook. The first car show that I went there where people in boats fishing off shore catching bass.