You can type here any text you want

Gnx-435

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your not kidding NastySS,

and i know someone that bought a GNX a few years back, it was a show car, the guy wanted 50k , but need the extra $ Fast for a race horse he wanted to buy , my friend is a invester, not only with cars, what ever he can turn around in a decient short term time , he buys just about anything worth something to make a profit on, hes a shark & very smart guy.

He offered $35K on the spot for the car , he actually brought 35,ooo Cash. Crazy but true, the owner thought about it for a hour or so , made 20 phone calls , and finally closed the deal. The GNX (dont know the #) was spotless, you could eat off it, i thinh it only had 1,200 miles on it.

My friend sold the car in 3 weeks for $60,000 . Thats how you do it!, and i am shure the owner of this one only bought it to save it savor it and then try to make a kill of the centry deal on it.

OK i just asked my friend today what would a no millage GNX be worth, He said nothing to try to make $ on one, He said the guys that own them are out of their minds, 90-135K thats right a 135K for a black reagel with a cremic turbo blade. LOL

he could have bought one a few months ago for $80K but he said it would take forever during this resession to be able to find a sucker, and he said to only make $10K on it ant worth it.

He said a mint GNX in perfect flawless spotless condition is worth $70-80K tops, and he said forget barret jackson its a show, Guys have lost $$ on cars doing actions like that .

There is a GNX section if you just want to talk about them & their value. This is a man's for sale thread, If you aren't trying to buy the car, bow out!

Welcome-The price of the car includes close to 10K of extra parts-books-manuals-all original documentation-I kept the originals paper work and sent in copys-There is nothing missing-Ive had other GNX owners ask me about certain papers and letters that were sent from Molly and GM-some said that they did not exist-I have them all encluding the envelops dated from the USPO-even extra jackets-hats-much more.

Right is only a Regal man u buickkkk guys , your something else.

Another funny story, my Fag GN friend "Donnie", some might know him,
called me today , he found out i just got back from CT with my new LS2 Vette motor that i am transplanting in a GN/Ttype . Guess What he asked me what i am doing with my old motor (01 LS6) that came out of my SS camaro.

Yeah he blew the head gasket again in his built/forged GN V6 last winter, thats right 08-09 winter over a year ago now . Hes now thinking of converting his GN with some LS power.

I told him i cant sell my LS6 motor to him, only "546" SS camaros came from the factory in 01 with a LS6 . I told him if he wants it hes got to come up with $108K. :D
Psssst.... Go here.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/307871-paging-ls2gn.html#post2392546

I agree with LS2GN.... IT'S A TURBO REGAL!
My grand father had an '87 turbo regal...looked the same except for no plastic badges.
I remember we raced a Pontiac GTA and got our asses handed to us!

LS2GN,,, this is the LAST time I am going to ask you. QUIT trashing this guys thread for a GNX for sale.

Nobody here cares to know how smart you may think you are or aren't.

Move on and start your own thread, if not well...............:cool:

So much for subtlety..........:rolleyes:

Get out of this thread.................

Also I don't get way you take out and save the original oil and filter??
The car only has 17 miles on it. Is the car sitting with no oil and filter on it??
And last but no least, if there is oil and a filter on the car now thats not original does the car loose value?

Moving along...

ANYWAY.... bump for a nice GNX, should make a nice car for someone. Good luck with your sale :wink:

You have just commenced to trash this guys thread, and have been asked more than once to please quit.

There is a nice little thread in the lounge about members who have been banned or been put on probation. Personally I haven't banned someone in a while. But you are on the verge LS2GN. So unless you have a legitimate offer to make, I suggest you stay out of this thread.

Please make an offer to Tony on this car or quit posting stuff not pertaining to the sale of this car. I will not ask again, I have many times already.

OK i understand it is a Sale section, sorry for the playing around, I love GN's and T types one of my favorite cars,

GN, GNX, T type and TTA

71 split bumper camaro's
98-02 LS1 SS camaros , + the new camaro is pretty cool
Porsche GT2 twin turbo
ZO6/ZR1 vetts
Hemmi cuddas/and the old chalenger

anyway i am in the market for a GN or Ttype for my conversion project

Nice Car, no beautiful car , Good luck with the sale
:rolleyes: What a ding-dong. It's all about him, at least he thinks so.

There is a nice little thread in the lounge about members who have been banned or been put on probation. Personally I haven't banned someone in a while. But you are on the verge LS2GN. So unless you have a legitimate offer to make, I suggest you stay out of this thread.

14 posts and it seems like his only objective is to be disruptive. That suggests he's a candidate.:mad:

For the OP, sorry this thread has got so messed up. You have a wonderful GNX and have every right to ask any price you want. Good luck with your sale!

Back