Going Fast with Class,I've taken it to a new level

There is a local guy with a E55. I saw it go mid-high 7s at the local 1/8 mile track. All stock. It could slow down enough to catch the first return road too.

:D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujGTDQSHMRs[/youtube]

My brother ran into a slow one at Island a couple years ago.

Beautiful car - enjoy it!

Jim

Since the sale of all my Buick stuff I needed a nice replacement for an all around car. Going Fast with Class is still my motto.....
463 Horsepower and 516 Ft lbs of torque at 2650rpm:eek: :D

and I was buying you lap dances?? When are you coming back down here??

He completely disappears from this site, then shows up to brag about his mid life crisis car! Very classy!

I'm jealous, there I said it.

Shane we were cruising up 95 and call Big Wood,who ever it was said you were 15 hours off of I 95 :confused:

You got my CELL:mad: You should have called me... You were litterally 5-6mins away from the shop:frown:

Must have been Jeff... He is new and from MI... Great guy, would have been cool for all of us to meet...

I sure hope you know how to fix that thing when it breaks $$$$$$ :eek:

Till then enjoy, it's a gorgeous car!!!

I miss my E350 Bluetec. Thats the one car I ever regret selling. The E55 is very nice ride.

You got my CELL:mad: You should have called me... You were litterally 5-6mins away from the shop:frown:

Must have been Jeff... He is new and from MI... Great guy, would have been cool for all of us to meet...
Shane I dropped my phone off the boat a few months back and lost my whole contact list

Don't let him fool you. He was talken about big Birtha for days after he came home saying him and Damon were fighting over her.

We stopped fighting over her, I let him have her. He always gets a lap dance with her. Wait 'til she finds out he has a Benz.

My buddy has an 05 E55, that car looks identical to yours and is by faf the most exhilerating sedan ever. Power for days, handles awesome, and sits perfect (tires on the wells) And of course the cu-de-gras, go from 40 mph and stab it and just listen as it down shifts and launches like its being thrown off an air craft carrier..., its like awakening satan, pure evil roar that will shock you the first time you hear it!
That is the pinnacle of a drivers car IMO.

I hate to admit it, but this post was one of em that pushed me over the edge. I was bored with my GN after 11 years of ownership, and it was time for a new toy. I also wanted something that I could use for a daily driver 3 seasons of the year, so I looked into these and they are shockingly affordable.

I bought an 04 E55 AMG last year for 23k with only 69k miles on it, and it's nearly flawless. The car was over 85k new. (and it's even black! lol)

Don't snub em boys, they have everything we love the Buicks for - Obsurd torque, class and luxury and just as much tunability. With a couple grand they go from a stock low 12 second car well into the 11's with simple mods and are very well mannered until you mat it. In addition, the braking and handling are nearly at Corvette level, and the fit and finish is remarkable. Stock with the traction control off, they break em loose at 40. Mods can get expensive, but with a tune and a crank pulley, (boost up) and an intercooler mod (sound familiar? LOL) They run mid 11's all day, can drive 500 miles on a road trip with the a/c on and remain reliable in this tune, all while getting 21mpg on the highway. What's not to like? I say take "yes" for an answer.

Next time you see one, it might not be a rich snob at all, just one of us that wanted a new toy.

Run him heads up, win lose or draw, I promise a fun race.

Lastly, the guys on the boards there speak English and are just as cool as you guys are!

Totally true statement! I was trolling the Benz forums for a longtime looking and reading about the E55 before I bought my srt8. I even test drove one ( love when the bolster air up when making a turn. All the guys tell everyone they love the car but dont bother to buy it without a warranty. Cool guys and the cars is fun to drive.

I hate to admit it, but this post was one of em that pushed me over the edge. I was bored with my GN after 11 years of ownership, and it was time for a new toy. I also wanted something that I could use for a daily driver 3 seasons of the year, so I looked into these and they are shockingly affordable.

I bought an 04 E55 AMG last year for 23k with only 69k miles on it, and it's nearly flawless. The car was over 85k new. (and it's even black! lol)

Don't snub em boys, they have everything we love the Buicks for - Obsurd torque, class and luxury and just as much tunability. With a couple grand they go from a stock low 12 second car well into the 11's with simple mods and are very well mannered until you mat it. In addition, the braking and handling are nearly at Corvette level, and the fit and finish is remarkable. Stock with the traction control off, they break em loose at 40. Mods can get expensive, but with a tune and a crank pulley, (boost up) and an intercooler mod (sound familiar? LOL) They run mid 11's all day, can drive 500 miles on a road trip with the a/c on and remain reliable in this tune, all while getting 21mpg on the highway. What's not to like? I say take "yes" for an answer.

Next time you see one, it might not be a rich snob at all, just one of us that wanted a new toy.

Run him heads up, win lose or draw, I promise a fun race.

Lastly, the guys on the boards there speak English and are just as cool as you guys are!

This is by far the nicest,baddest car i have ever had,truely an all around amazing car.

Very nice,What is the exact model #? Is that a supercharged V8? I am not a Benz guy but sure do like.:biggrin:

Kevin

definately the most comfortable seats ive ever sat in. but for a car that cost almost $90k new it doesnt handle very well and the parts are very expensive when things break and they absolutely do break. and that air ride suspension will have to be replaced at some point which again isnt cheap.

its amazing how that cars value absolutely tanks. they can bought for low $20's. I knew someone last year who still had his and his payments were close to $1000 a month and its worth maybe $25k. it only had like 40k on it to. he just had to take the loss on it and sell it. very quick tho and luxurious tho. they can go pretty dam fast with bolt-ons to.

If you ever decide to do a long rollin-burnout with trac/stability control off and in dyno mode, make sure you have plenty of room around you if things get out of control.:) I nearly put one in a tree on a narrow road, before I realized how powerful they are. Longest burnout I ever did.