Going Fast with Class,I've taken it to a new level

Otto, I see all the hotties throwing off their clothes to get a ride in that car, then another ride later on..... :eek: :biggrin: ;)

Mercedes are no joke. I had a run in with one the day I bought my Syclone while driving through the mountains. He was surprised I was able to keep up ... until all the twisties, HAHAHA.

My friend has an sl-65 twin turbo v12 ... sweet cars!!! ---

I was looking for one for the longest time. They are bad ass cars. Hope you got a extended warranty everyone on the MB forum says you need it.

Who got the damn car:biggrin:

We called Bigwood Shane to see how far away u were. They said U were like 1.5 hours off the highway which was a little too far for us as we were kinda in a hurry to get home.

E63

My friend is a Manager for Mercedes and brings home alot of fun cars. I drove an E63---HOLY CRAP!!
Surprisingly the fastest FEELING car that he brought home was the SLK AMG which absolutley PINS you in the seat in acceleration, braking and cornering--fun ride.

Ravi

We called Bigwood Shane to see how far away u were. They said U were like 1.5 hours off the highway which was a little too far for us as we were kinda in a hurry to get home.

What 95?

I dunno who you talked to but it is like 5 MINS from where I-95 and I-40 meets...

Is that the V-12 with twins? A buddy has a 2 door version. Funny as hell watching him outrun vettes at the track with 2 guys riding with him. The traction control is bad ass to. I think it would run 12.0 in the rain.

I ran against one same color a couple of months ago. I was shocked as he jumped out on me and I couldn't run him down. :eek: We don't lose too often and my GN steps pretty good (GTQ 70). We pulled over and talked. I learned that he put alot of money in his car, under the hood wasn't stock like Otto's. Front mount intercooler, pulleys, trans work ect... He has a Benz mechanic that personally works on his car. He tells him how fast he wants to go and the mechanic tells him how much it cost. After doing some research on his car and mods, it looks like he can have well over 700hp and killer torque, no problem. After that and the money he spent, I didn't feel so bad. But that's one baddd car.

Otto,

Congrats...Hopefully you got the warranty...I have seen some scary repair bills for some of the AMG cars. Out of curiosity have you discovered the CD Changer (if equipped) in the car yet? Mercedes did a great job of hiding them!

Nice car. I just picked up a Black on black CL600 V12 twin turbo in April (493hp/596tq). The power and comfort is unreal. I am planning to do the renntech ECU/TCU upgrade which will give me 615hp and 720tq.

Freind of mine had the E55 and loved the car. He then had to have the E63 so sold his 55 bought the 63. After a few months he wished he never sold the 55. I thought the E55 felt stronger or at least as strong as the E63. Nice rides.

Freind of mine had the E55 and loved the car. He then had to have the E63 so sold his 55 bought the 63. After a few months he wished he never sold the 55. I thought the E55 felt stronger or at least as strong as the E63. Nice rides.

The 55 makes quite a bit more torque then the 63.

Shane we were cruising up 95 and call Big Wood,who ever it was said you were 15 hours off of I 95 :confused:

Tampa Benz E55 10.95 at 131 mph WTF - I want a sedan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujsTZduMZAQ[/YOUTUBE]