Google Chrome "Aw Snap" ?

Thia dam new fangle Internet contraption. I'm just going to go back to buying stuff from want ad press.

@JayC Ya, I'd like to see the Oh Snap crap on chrome disappear!!! Impossible to get into TB.com while in Chrome.
So I now have to use Firefox to get on, but it has it's own little set of rediculous problems. Like I have to log in every time I get on, even though the "stay logged in" box is checked.

All these new problems cropping up really suck!!

BTW, all these problems only exist on THIS sight.

Jay, anything you can find to help us out here?

Last edited:
im in the same boat except I got some virus.. homeland security page stating my computer is blocked and I need to get a $300 money gram card and pay so I can have my computer unblocked. comp freezes and cant do any other function unless I force the restart and then I have 5 min until it comes back up again.. crazy part is my webcam on my laptop turns on and I can see myself on a small screen on the right hand corner. ran a few malware antivirus scans and its been gone for a few but im sure it will be back.. fucking scammers
Do a system restore to an earlier date to avoid the CIA trash............... May have to go back to various dates to avoid! It will stay but you can work around it.

Do a system restore to an earlier date to avoid the CIA trash............... May have to go back to various dates to avoid! It will stay but you can work around it.
so far so good lets hope it doesnt come back

For me the homepage usually loads and then it will give me the error after the fact. So I click the stop button before it fully loads and it usually works. Also note it usually only happens on the home forums list but not always. Its like it loads the page but then it tries to load an ad or something that locks it up.

I'm getting an error now too using Opera as my browser, never happened before. Seems like this site constantly has issues for people. Any decent website should work with any browser on any platform, not sure why this place keeps having issues.

aw snap for me too,
ONLY on this site, went with firefox and problem stopped.
something with this site and chrome, obviously

I'm using Chrome with the AdBlock add in and it's working so perhaps the issue lies in the way the ads are being served up? I did pause AdBlock as a test and it continued functioning properly...at least for now. :whistle:

whew i was getting ready to remove chrome and reinstall. I will wait a couple more days. I have been getting this awe snap also

I'm using Chrome with the AdBlock add in and it's working so perhaps the issue lies in the way the ads are being served up? I did pause AdBlock as a test and it continued functioning properly...at least for now. :whistle:
I got the Aw Snap and then disabled the ABP app. Site came right up and works fine.

Where do I look to find adding?

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

AdBlock and AdBlock Plus are extensions to Chrome. If you go to settings (click on the 3 bars in the right top corner) and then extensions you will apps. If you have ab or abp there will be a stop sign icon beside the 3 bars.