Google Chrome "Aw Snap" ?

This problem is definitely Flash related and it seems to happen when certain advertisements are served up. In Chrome, you can disable plug-ins for this site only which seems to have fixed my "Aw, Snap" problem - at least so far.

In Chrome, go to the main menu and click Settings. Scroll down to the bottom and click Show advanced settings. Scroll down a little more and under Privacy, click Content settings. Scroll down to where it says Plug-ins and click Manage Exceptions. Under Hostname pattern, type in www.turbobuick.com and change the Behavior to Block and click Done a couple times.

See if that works. I just changed my settings and so far haven't had the problem anymore.

Keeping my fingers crossed, so far this fix seems to be working!!!

Holy crap I think that block thing worked! BUT - now I don't get the preview balloon when I mouse over a topic in a forum. Also some of the edit buttons are altered. It's better than Aw Snap though.

Holy crap I think that block thing worked! BUT - now I don't get the preview balloon when I mouse over a topic in a forum. Also some of the edit buttons are altered. It's better than Aw Snap though.

I don't have those issues.

I am running xp, on an older(a decade or so) AMD processor. I thought I could delete and reload chrome. The delete went well but now it won't load back up and gives a 010000xd error. Apparently the chrome has been updated and doesn't play well with the older soft and hard ware. Oh well, Firefox still works.

I'm still getting Snapped , but not that often . Before it was 2-3 reloads to get back on a page .

TommyVengeance your fix worked for me no more "AwSnap" Thanks!!!!

This problem is definitely Flash related and it seems to happen when certain advertisements are served up. In Chrome, you can disable plug-ins for this site only which seems to have fixed my "Aw, Snap" problem - at least so far.

In Chrome, go to the main menu and click Settings. Scroll down to the bottom and click Show advanced settings. Scroll down a little more and under Privacy, click Content settings. Scroll down to where it says Plug-ins and click Manage Exceptions. Under Hostname pattern, type in www.turbobuick.com and change the Behavior to Block and click Done a couple times.

See if that works. I just changed my settings and so far haven't had the problem anymore.

Is there a best first post award ???? There should be !! I'm not getting SNAPPED anymore . I made a typo when entering www.turbobuick.com , that's why I still had problems , all better now . THANK YOU , Tommy Vengeance .

So now I have selected the 'block by default' option under 'Plug Ins' in the advanced setting options. This is working.

How is this still happening for some of the most popular web browsers? I have hardly gotten on here in the last 2 weeks because of all the issues the site is having......again. :eek:

why doesn't the admin chime in?
it is a problem with THIS site, as it does NOT do it on any other site.
kinda odd they (admin) aren't interested, or don't seem to be,
and I don't see why I should tweak my settings, when every other site works just fine.

why doesn't the admin chime in?
it is a problem with THIS site, as it does NOT do it on any other site.
kinda odd they (admin) aren't interested, or don't seem to be,
and I don't see why I should tweak my settings, when every other site works just fine.

Well, c0nsidering that the ads help pay for the site and the ads are what is causing the problem, their hands are probably tied.

been using firefox and its been pretty good NO issues at all. good bye chrome.
My question is it this site or is it chrome?
The site seems to be working perfectly on firefox???????????

Hi welcome to Turbobuick......
upload_2015-2-6_15-2-56.png