You can type here any text you want

Heading to Prasad's this weekend, who needs a rust free trunk lid?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I'm going to be cruising up to the Farm this weekend. I have a rust free trunk lid and a newer gas tank if yu guys need them. Just bought the trunk lid from DWALL two weeks ago for $75. Bought this Spectra gas tank from Tony Schoaff last fall for $100. He said he used it less than two months. Let me know. Gotta clean out the house to sell it. ----Jeremy

Here's a list of all the larger parts I have if anybody is interested, save shipping:

1. Fenders.....both sides with metal inner
2. trunk lid ....rust free
3. GN steeriing columns....two grey ones floor shift
4. GN Center Counsol....Good shape, complete
5. Complete AC box....not a turbo but in great shape and complete...cheap
6. Weld ProStars... 15x8 rears 4.5BS no tires, 15x6 fronts with newer tires, new centers and lug nuts
7. 200r4 crossmember
8. Any grey plastic
9. Any chrome or black trim

I dont have any spare window seals at the moment. My dad pretty much claimed that stuff for my brothers car.

The trunk lid is white. $75

I do have a good passenger side fender. It has a ding in it but it would be a very easy fix. It's silver. $30

Let me know if you want these.

----Jeremy

Nope! That was the whole reason I bought this one, is to sump it. But I never got around to it and now it just takes up valuable space in the garage.

Here's a couple for you Tom.

Attachments

• P4140001.jpg
    P4140001.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 109
  • P4140002.jpg
    P4140002.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 117
Whats the inside like is it baffled or the dog bowl. I guese I should ask is it feesable to sump it?

It is a dog bowl inside! I would say it would be better to sump one of these over one with plastic baffles.

Jeremy, I still need the black trim piece for the trunk if you haven't sold the set. I can also wait till the Midwest meet.

Jeremy, I still need the black trim piece for the trunk if you haven't sold the set. I can also wait till the Midwest meet.

Mike, I'm going to keep it with this blackout set I have. I figured more people might be interested in all of it instead of pieces of it. I will let you know if anything changes though!

Back