High flow Fuel Filter

ronnie justice

Recommendations for a high flow non paper filter for e85 with M16 X 1.50 that will replace the stock filter in the stock location.

You said you were going to replace the pump & lines . Who's lines are you going with , or are you making your own , or is this filter for a new pump & stock lines ?

“Replace stock filter on stock lines” is what I asked….

I am going to replace pump and lines. Just not right now. Maybe not this summer. I’m Just trying to get as ouch out of this DW300 as possible in the mean time. Do you have a suggestion or just curious?

I've never run the stock filter with E85 as I changed everything at once ( pump, lines , filter & injectors ) .
Forcefed3.8's did so with stock lines & filter for a couple of years with no problems and he ran into the high 9's . That info is in your other thread . Not many options with stock lines and location .

If 10 people respond I’ll get 10 different answers including stock filter on e85 will fall apart and plug immediately. Lol. I don’t believe that at all but I did pick up a few psi after putting the new filter on. I just thought while I’m saving $ for the new pump and lines I’d try a high flow filter if someone made a one I could put in stock location.