You can type here any text you want

Hot- air gets the smack by other family sedan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I disagree completely. These boards are made to gain a better understanding about vehicles from other users. Although this site is generally directed at turbo buicks, turbo mopars should feel free to post here. Although the 350 and the 454 are different engines, they still have the common link that a diehard ford fan might not be able to help with. Turbo mopars and Turbo buicks both that that undeniable turbo link that so few cars truly have. I think it would be best if we were to treat other turbo car owners and enthusiasts as our own. Outside opinions, different methods of doing things, and fresh personalities help us as a community to not become a stagnant pool of inactivity.

Originally posted by 83build-up
I'm SORRY,I didn't realize that this was the TURBO MOPAR website.I wish you clowns would get off the mopars,WHO CARES! if you want to lie about how your 4-cyl turbo runs nines do it at the mopar lounge.If your not talking turbo buicks DON"T TALK AT ALL! knowbody CARES.

speak for yourself, 83. I can vouch for 6-fitz because we are good friends and I have helped him work on this car in the past. It is fast (for what it is), and I have no doubt it beat a hot air, not to mention I was behind it last year when it was running away from an LT1 97 camaro. If you weren't so ignorant, you might realize that it would be in your best interest to pay attention and give some credit to the stories you read on here before you get embarassed out on the asphalt.

Back