Hot Air Turbo Heat Shields - Group Purchase

can i still get in on 1 of these? i would like 1 with the buick motorsports logo and the turbo 6 on it if that is possible

thanks keith

Getting close. Panels have been anodized and should be in engravers hands soon. Will send tracking numbers when they start shipping. Hopefully no later than Nov 8th with any luck sooner.

Teaser pic, the one on the bottom is the old one sent in to make the new pattern.

shields.jpg

All shields are on the way to the post office! Exception though, jay denning, your address is coming up bad!

To save time here is everyones tracking numbers. Shipped USPS Priority Mail. Thanks to all who participated and special thanks to Keith Smith who initiated this. Not sure what the availability of these in the future will be. Might have a few left over which will now sell at the increased price, group purchase has now been completed!

shipped.JPG

Yay, Xmas comes early! Thanks to both Keith and Mark for getting it done! And all who bought. As a group we can accomplish anything!

To save time here is everyones tracking numbers. Shipped USPS Priority Mail. Thanks to all who participated and special thanks to Keith Smith who initiated this. Not sure what the availability of these in the future will be. Might have a few left over which will now sell at the increased price, group purchase has now been completed!

View attachment 238650
(y)

Now if I can just convince my engraver to bring back our famous shifter handles! Been trying for years.

View attachment 238650

Thanks a lot . It is really appreciated by me.