Hot Air Turbo Heat Shields - Group Purchase

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
OK, moving forward on this. $45 for black anodized no logo plate, $60 for black anodized with logo. Can do Power 6, GN, T-Type, Buick Motorsports logos. Shipping will be $15. Need 20 prepaid orders for this to happen. Payment must be by Paypal and sent to trcustomparts@gmail.com Patience please as we will need one of the plates out there to make the pattern off of since my engraver misplaced his. Once we have 20 paid for we will move forward once we receive a plate to make the pattern off of. Haven't had these for sale for I bet almost 5 years now. If we can get these sold we MAY offer again on the site but they will be $10 more. When sending payment be sure you have correct shipping address, logo choice if wanted and be sure to include the $15 for shipping. Multiple shields would still ship at the $15 shipping price.

heatshield-6.jpg
heatshield GN Lasered.jpg

I'll be the first to commit....Ill take two. And I will send in my current one as well....although I won't be able to ship it until October 6th. Thanks Mark for coming through with this.

---Keith

OK, Keith, thanks! Now we just need to get peeps to commit to make it happen. Hopefully we can get enough before you are ready to send your shield in. We shall see! OK hot air guys, get to it!

Mark, I made a perfect trace of my shield. What would it take to make it look like the pad? If that is all that is needed to make the trace I have a nice template already created (less the bend used to fasten) laying in my shop

Half way there! Hopefully we can get to 20 soon so engraver can order material so it is on hand for when he receives the shield from Keith when he ships it out on Oct 6th.

Same here, just spent over 2k the last 2 days. I'll send you payment on the 1st for 3

Just paid for 2,

Brad, can you hand me my beer? This wheelchair is low and I can't get my belly to the bar, lol

Mark I sent a message in the PayPal. I am just gonna do the power 6 and t type separate. Not sure they wud look good together