Hot Air Turbo Heat Shields - Group Purchase

Guys, when you send payment be sure to include your shipping address! Boost231 you sent too much $$$ Sent you $$ back!

15 paid for, 5 to go guys. Ideally, my engraver is back from vacation on Monday Sept 22nd and would like to let him know we have 20 committed so he can order material. That way we will be ready to get them made when we get the shield to make the new pattern from. Rally up your HA friends!

My bad, figured it was 15 for each one. Also figured my PayPal showed the address

I'm in I'll put in the order through paypal tomorrow morning. Power 6 logo with the T TYPE, please. This is awsome...

Mark, what are we at? I can order more to get this going if need be

If I receive payment from Robert1mcssgn this morning we will be at 17. Have put notice about this on various Facebook groups to try and drum up interest.

TR Custom Parts : $20 down payment just made. All info under message. Thanks and hope we reach the 20 pc count, I don't know any HA guys in So Cal I'm the only one out here...

Mark, pulled the trigger for everyone else and ordered two more even though I don't need that many. Anyways you got your number.. If you don't get a heat shield I'll have access to mine in about 3 weeks

Thanks jerryl, way to be late when I just bought 2 more go get it moving. Hahaha

Well, . . . . Since my junk is all show but no go, i may as well. :eek:

Last edited: