HOT ROD Power Tour 2010 IA to AL

I think you can get everything from jax seat covers. I've seen a few GN style ones too that look just as nice

Thanks on the seats....They are a custom job from a small shop in Ft. Worth....
everything was custom cut from the original seat patterns, fitted with new foam and stretched over the seats. They are really firm now. More expensive than the seat kit from Jax.....

Getting close! Checked the ECM wires today and when I jiggled them the car died. Looks like a new ECM connector splice from Caspers is in order. Good thing that didn't happen on tour.

Doesnt look like my GN will be making it this year either. Still waiting to get the rear end put together and then I'll need to order a DriveShaft so it's not happening. But, I'll be riding along with either TurboNut85 or AustinIBEW145 and doing some on the fly tuning during the trip!

Doesnt look like my GN will be making it this year either. Still waiting to get the rear end put together and then I'll need to order a DriveShaft so it's not happening. But, I'll be riding along with either TurboNut85 or AustinIBEW145 and doing some on the fly tuning during the trip!

Pretty pathetic excuse, Polzin!:tongue:

I'm shakin in my bones!!!!!!:biggrin:

Yeha the car just isnt going to make it this year! Oh well, theres always next year..........wait a minute, didnt I say that last year???:confused:

I really wonder if that high dollar machine could Rrrrealy make it the WHOLE Power Tour!?! Oh wait....it can't even take 10lbs of booooost! What's the point of saying you have a 9 sec. capable corner carver when you can't even get it out of the garage!?! LOL:biggrin::rolleyes:

So what is the Route from Chattnooga to Birmingham. Might go sit on the side of the road and watch

Lots of folks do just that. Find a small town on the tour and bring a lawn chair. Stop lights or 4 way stops are your best bet.

Aminga, go to this web address and it should show you the routes:
2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Dates and Cities Announced

So if you guys follow their directions you'll come down US 231. I'm only a mile off of 231 South of Huntsville (Right before you get to Morgan City, AL). If anyone wants to stop for a while and stretch their legs I'll PM my number and address.

Wished I could go this year but I'm sans Motor.

maybe the Buick faction will stop for a visit....maybe you'd have a coldie for us......!

maybe the Buick faction will stop for a visit....maybe you'd have a coldie for us......!

So I wouldn't want to see you guys bend a buick later on down the tour, so the coldies will probably be Iced Tea and Cokes but I'll tell you want I'll do. Since I can't go if any of my buick brethren wants to make an unofficial tour stop in Lacey's Spring, AL. I'm cooking Ribs and Boston Butt for Memorial Day anyway. We'll reheat some smoked ribs and have an unofficial Turbobuick.com Lunch Stop.

There is a lot going on in Birmingham that day, I encourage you to come up and check it out car or not. There is an auto x event at the Barber motorsports track, the actual tour stop at Regions Field, and a cruise night at the Hooters on Cahaba Valley Rd.