How about a turbobuick.com meet?

QuickWE4

Fuggedaboudit.
Not that I've ever planned such a thing, but I was wondering if a bunch of us couldn't possibly start thinking about planning a turbobuick.com meet sometime maybe next spring? I would be willing to take part in this project, but I'm sure that it would require the efforts of more than just a couple of people.

I'm talking vendors and the whole nine yards. Might even be able to generate some $ for the site?

The only stipulation would be that it would have to be somewhere in NJ ;)

I dunno - just throwing it out there...

Rich

hahaha,

Well Satin Dolls (aka the Bing) doesn't have the best parking lot :( It's pretty small :)

But I'll talk to Paulie Walnuts and see what I can do ;)

Rich

Cool beans :D

I will see if I can get in touch with people that may have planned these before.

I'd like to have it someplace cool rather than in the parking lot of a Burger King or something. Not sure if I could get any vendors to show, but I'm sure that if it was planned properly, we could get a good showing.

I've got a couple of good area bands that I am friendly with, so I could arrange some background music at least.

Plus, do the usual raffles to help pay for the place, maybe generate some cash for the site, etc.

Anybody else wanna chime in with some thoughts?

Rich

Sounds good!

Perhaps you could hold it at a central location....Like Pueblo Colorado ( A huge motorplex area west of town). Both coasts could attend that way.

The Denver Buick club has an event there every summer. Could be the answer to all the West Coast complaints about BG....

Think big :)