How many users on here use facebook.

84buickregal

I'm thinking about starting a new group/club on facebook for buicks and meets/cruises on the east coast. I post here frequently and i am gettin ready to swap a turbo lsx in my turbo T. Ill prolly have the build progrees there an on here as well. I'm getting if anyone is interested in helping me organise this please add me on facebook, kingsransomentertainment@yahoo.com

Fb

I'm thinking about starting a new group/club on facebook for buicks and meets/cruises on the east coast. I post here frequently and i am gettin ready to swap a turbo lsx in my turbo T. Ill prolly have the build progrees there an on here as well. I'm getting if anyone is interested in helping me organise this please add me on facebook, kingsransomentertainment@yahoo.com

i think turbo buick is already on there, not sure if your just looking to chat with other fellow TB'er but charlie told me about it a few weeks ago. i didn't see the icon to add as a freind but i did see one on there.

Hey Ant. Yes there's already one on face book. It was started by Justin84. About 80 of us are on it. I need to invite you Ant as well as a few others from the board.

Yeah, it has already been done. All vendors that are paying ones on here can advertise I am in the process of setting up the event section on the group. It is a ton of fun and we have 95 members. The problem is Buick owners = grandpas = no facebook = LAME! HAHAHA JKJKJK

Yeah, it has already been done. All vendors that are paying ones on here can advertise I am in the process of setting up the event section on the group. It is a ton of fun and we have 95 members. The problem is Buick owners = grandpas = no facebook = LAME! HAHAHA JKJKJK

I'm 27, and when I die I will be famous for being the last person on earth who did not have a facebook account.

Facebook is like the internet newspaper for local people ... will never have a gayspace or face book account .... yahoo is enough

Facebook is like the internet newspaper for local people ... will never have a gayspace or face book account .... yahoo is enough
You really are from Sc huh? Do you hunt from the side of the road too? :D Jk! It really is not all that bad. Whats gay about having a group that has a live chat where regular genius tech guys are chatting about our cars and helping out eachother?

You really are from Sc huh? Do you hunt from the side of the road too? :D Jk! It really is not all that bad. Whats gay about having a group that has a live chat where regular genius tech guys are chatting about our cars and helping out eachother?

yahoo has car rooms ive bought parts from acouple people on there

That was MEAN!!! :frown: lol

Eh, he's right. :( Can't fault a guy for telling the truth.......

:D But seriously, I have a pretty thick skin, you will have to try harder than that to offend me.

I don't get mad. I get even. Lack of friends just gives me more time to plot and plan.........

Hush up and stop being so freakin mean. :rolleyes:

Mean? Take a look at yourself Kris.:tongue: You wont add the avitar pic to your photos to promote the calendar a little more.:eek: I've been advertising for you so you can sell more of them btw.:biggrin: My boss is interested as well as a few others.:cool: