Hunters show your pictures.

My 8pt this year

Well.... I got my personal best this year...... taken on 12/27 around 3:30 PM...

The pic really makes him look bigger than he really was..... but still a good deer none-the-less.

Taxidermist says he will likely go 6-1/2 yrs old when the biologists age my jaw bone.....

8 pt
21-1/2" Inside Spread
24-3/4" Main Beams
5" bases
205#
Rough Score no deductions 138-4/8"

I told a couple of my turbo Buick buddies about it on here....since they don't hunt..... that this was the equivalent to a 9 sec pass :biggrin:

Attachments

• 8pt Buck.JPG
    8pt Buck.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 163
That is a VERY NICE Bruiser down here!!!

Big Congrats Blazer, now it's time for ole snake bite to head back in (that's my new nickname this season)

That's what a buddy of mine has been calling me this season. I bet I have let 2 dozen small eight points walk, at least a couple hundred does, yearlings, spikes and all manner of deer other than a good bruiser. He says evidently I have been snake bit this year. Oh well, the worst day hunting is better than the best day at work :cool:

That time of year again.... definitely not my biggest, but a good management buck, he went about 200 and was 3 1/2 years old. Post em up fellas....

Attachments

• 2010-11-16 17.04.38.jpg
    2010-11-16 17.04.38.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 111
Congrats on your buck. I was thinking of getting this thread going again but I really don’t have much to show for myself. I've been hunting like crazy and I've seen some of the largest racks I've ever seen. I just can’t get the shot. My wife and I have both seen a buck that would easily go 170 and most likely much larger. I think it would be my biggest ever. My wife finally got a shot at him and deflected the arrow into a tree. He still walks among us. She was so upset. Last Friday I decided to take a deer and of course only bucks would walk by. Finally Saturday some does came by and I shot. I have been shooting some ducks and pheasants too.

Attachments

• doe.JPG
    doe.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 111
  • duck.JPG
    duck.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 103
  • pheas.JPG
    pheas.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 116