I prefer the bottom picture of him though.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Tom's 2009 buck on trail cam.jpg
    Tom's 2009 buck on trail cam.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 327
  • CIMG2672[1].jpg
    CIMG2672[1].jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 329
I went out bow hunting last night. I saw 17 deer inthe first two hours then nothing the rest of the night other than turkeys. I saw six different bucks most were real little. I took this picture of the largest buck as layed down about fifty yards away for almost an hour.

HOLY CRAP!

A friend of mine just shot a top 3 Buck here in Kansas, I will have him email the pics to me to post:cool:

Those things are everywhere around here(D/C suburbs). They are actually bringing in professional "deer exterminators" with night vision stuff because they are causing so many problems.

Those things are everywhere around here(D/C suburbs). They are actually bringing in professional "deer exterminators" with night vision stuff because they are causing so many problems.

I dont understand why some cities do that. There are residents and land owners who would pay to hunt and harvest the deer. Rather than collect money they would rather spend money and get the same results.

Working in Fl now and Havent hunted in years..want to though. Anyways on highway 85 here 2 weeks back in fifteen minutes I counted 32 deer eating on teh shoulder only one buck though. The deer here arent real big. We had very nice deer in GA were I grew up hunting.

Kansas is pretty good as well;)

I'll be visiting you one of these days Ty so make sure the deer are nice and fat as well as the pheasant.:biggrin: LOL

i hope you guys eat all that you kill and not do it for just fun

The fun is not just in the hunting but in the eating. To waste food is a sin to me especially if you have to take it down by yourself. Kinda like a perp. Take him down and make sure it sticks.:biggrin:

I'm deploying a week prior to opening of Gun season, I'm out of the country right now so I missed all of Bow season. Now seeing this thread is making me realize it's going to be a long fall/winter...

HOORAH BROTHER!!! May your tour be smooth and you come back safe. I remember those days myself. Stay safe and thank you from a brother.:biggrin:

This is the truth, better be eating that, if not, well, your a tool and less of a man. well thats in my eyes anyways.......

Get a life. I'dl like to say more but we're not in the polical section so I won't.:biggrin:

I’m sorry you had to miss the season due to your work. My family and I pray for you and your family every night. We do appreciate your service.

Look above and you know how I feel as well.:)

Chip & dale gone mad in my back yard

LMFAO Thanks for that. Very funny and I think you're going to have some rodents populating your back yard this spring.:eek:

Halloween Elk Kill

ELK.jpg

That is awesome! What did he score?
I snuck out tonight for the last hour of pheasant hunting. I saw five birds which is really good for this year. The wind was blowing 21-26 mph. Both birds got up cackling which is why I knew they were there. Both long shots and to my amazement they both fell. My old dog did another exceptional retrieve finding both birds and bringing them back to a perfect heel. I will admit I’m not sure who shot them as we both were pulling the trigger. My son thinks he got them and he is excited that we are eating them for dinner.
Chad

Attachments

• P1080268.jpg
    P1080268.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 250
Taken 10 miles from my house by a friend, not me.

Tracy.jpg

Kansas Blackpowder
November 2, 2009
The last day of the '09 Kansas muzzleloader season produced this unofficial 230-inch non-typical for Tracy Atchison.

Taken 10 miles from my house by a friend, not me.

Tracy.jpg

Kansas Blackpowder
November 2, 2009
The last day of the '09 Kansas muzzleloader season produced this unofficial 230-inch non-typical for Tracy Atchison.

I'm coming to Kansas!!! ;)

Thought you might like that HAWWWWGGGG AC:biggrin:

Later

BRUISER!!!

Checked the plots today, planted weekend before last and already up over four inches!! Gotta hand it the Forage Maker System, started using it last year and have seen incredible improvements in my plots!!

BRUISER!!!

Checked the plots today, planted weekend before last and already up over four inches!! Gotta hand it the Forage Maker System, started using it last year and have seen incredible improvements in my plots!!

Some "back woods" guys up here hang sugar blocks from tree's head high:eek:

I guess bait is bait till ya get caught:eek:

To me that is cheating and takes out all the sport for a true deer hunter.

Some "back woods" guys up here hang sugar blocks from tree's head high:eek:

I guess bait is bait till ya get caught:eek:

To me that is cheating and takes out all the sport for a true deer hunter.

If it's on a timer or hung from a tree it's probably bait!

I'm sure with all the agriculture up there you guys don't worry too much about planting food plots?