I have been Meased too!

jessnae

I meet with an attorney in Pennsville this week to pursue a lawsuit against Keith Mease. Over 4 years and $16,000 and he still hasnt completed the twin turbo package on my Corvette. No more lies, No more broken promises. Im done.

16,000 WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW!

Id take the car back and get it done elsewhere.

Let me guess, your car has probably been sitting outside and not properly taken care of? Might sue him for neglect.

BW

I thought Mease was washed up. Haven't heard Mease stories in quite some time. I wonder if he still makes intakes? I remember his products were pretty good but took forever to finish.

Yes the car was neglected and Im tired of watching him do this to paying customers over and over. I came to site just to warn people not to trust him. I was friends with Keith so I know some of you guys have dealt with him too. Yes he is still around. He has spent some time in jail and is currently paying monthly payments to other customers he screwed. I see him working on some projects but must of them just sit in his yard incomplete.

Renee :)

Keith Mease....

.... i met a guy on the PowerTour this year who had a twin turbo "Mease" LT1 in his 95-96 Caprice 9C1.... it looked AWESOME... talked to him for a while, talkin about Mease and his work and work ethic, or lack thereof... AGREED he does amazing work. I asked him why he was so special and actually received the work he paid for.... His answer: I flew out to his place and lived with him for a week:eek: ......

Thats a true story and I think the guy was from Georgia. The work on that car was awesome. Lucky him! I told my husband to do the same thing. Move in and not to come back until the car was finished.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

he may have a new outlook on life afterwards!!!!!
(meese or your hubby?) LOL

Thats a true story and I think the guy was from Georgia. The work on that car was awesome. Lucky him! I told my husband to do the same thing. Move in and not to come back until the car was finished.

AGREED IMO - the CLEANEST, most thought-out, Symmetrical, Twin-Turbo LT1 i have ever seen....... here's a pic of the TT "Mease" LT1 from the PT

IMG_0358.jpg

I've heard from a trusted, reliable source that Mease still hasn't returned the late Eric Schertz's (Dynotech) engine to his widow Liz...She's been able to recover the car, but not the engine. Now, she's taking him to court...I really hope she wins her case against that jerk and send him back to jail for a longer time!...

Claude. :rolleyes:

I've heard from a trusted, reliable source that Mease still hasn't returned the late Eric Schertz's (Dynotech) engine to his widow Liz...She's been able to recover the car, but not the engine. Now, she's taking him to court...I really hope she wins her case against that jerk and send him back to jail for a longer time!...

Claude. :rolleyes:

He needs a ass whoopin! :mad:

It never ceases to amaze me how guys like this keep screwing people:mad:

AGREED IMO - the CLEANEST, most thought-out, Symmetrical, Twin-Turbo LT1 i have ever seen....... here's a pic of the TT "Mease" LT1 from the PT

IMG_0358.jpg

That sucker is super clean. My only beef would be the air filter that is only good for 300hp. Just sucks that a talented fabricator (artist) has other issues.