I needed help again (it is hard to find good help these days)

psiedv6

I just needed some motivation to work on my car this week, so my wife had a friend come over to give me a hand. :D

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,380
  • 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,369
  • 656.jpg
    656.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,350
  • 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,344
that's nice motivation send her my way so maybe i can get motivated to start my project....lol

Dude!, have a bunch of projects on my heaps to do this weekend... think you can help a brother out.. send her like up this way perhaps! ;) I could come on down and pick up also!! LOL:D

next time I blow my car up, it will be in your neck of the woods:D you always seem to have good help over there. I wear a 2 peice when I work on my car too, but only in summer:eek:

Wish my wife had friends like that. :eek:

Get Her Off Of That Front Clip!!!

That's Your F'n Wife Dude? If So, Can You Adopt Me? I Was Not Breast Fed As A Child And I Need To Make Up For Lost Time!

Hope you dont mind, but I will have to use these pics on my grand national myspace page!:biggrin:

Damn dog!
Please tell me thats not a craftsman wrench in her hand! Which ones the wifey? If its niether then tell the one chick to remove her cute ass from the header panel They are getting hard to find!!:biggrin:

your a dog !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling your wife, no way does she know about this!

unless you share !!!!!!!:eek:

if i had that in the garage every day i would sure as hell find something to do on the buick. +1 on the poster size and +1 on the bigger picture of you avator