If you had 1 noisy lifter...

Uh, i dont. Im getting kr before wot, when i didnt before. Do you bump up fuel at the regulator too?

base fuel pressure shouldn't change, colder denser air means more air is packed in a given volume. so the engine is able to receive more air, thus needs more fuel to compensate and attain the target A/F ratio. So whatever method you have of adding fuel to your tune, do that. I have XFI and have a table dedicated to fueling, it's based on RPM/MAP so i can just highlight the entire table and add 10% to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

base fuel pressure shouldn't change, colder denser air means more air is packed in a given volume. so the engine is able to receive more air, thus needs more fuel to compensate and attain the target A/F ratio. So whatever method you have of adding fuel to your tune, do that. I have XFI and have a table dedicated to fueling, it's based on RPM/MAP so i can just highlight the entire table and add 10% to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess that was most of my confusion, how i adjust for the midrange for denser air. Sorry to hijack my own thread.... xfi sounds interesting

Uh, i dont. Im getting kr before wot, when i didnt before. Do you bump up fuel at the regulator too?
I don't want to diminish the focus of your thread and probably best to start another?

Stock ECM? Alky?
If you are sure it's real KR . . . You can try adding fuel by changing FP by +4 psi
Example:

((80F-40F)/10)*0.025*43 = 4.3

Now . . Mass flow with the same AFR has still increased, so cyl pressure may exceed the octane requirement. In this case, pull timing back and monitor results.

I don't want to diminish the focus of your thread and probably best to start another?

Stock ECM? Alky?
If you are sure it's real KR . . . You can try adding fuel by changing FP by +4 psi
Example:

((80F-40F)/10)*0.025*43 = 4.3

Now . . Mass flow with the same AFR has still increased, so cyl pressure may exceed the octane requirement. In this case, pull timing back and monitor results.
Got it