Interior Color Change

Thanks Sal! Yep! ProCar ELITE 1000 seats.. The reason for the change is just to have a stiffer seat, Newer seat plus they came already covered in black so all I had to do was change out the inserts to The suede then I covered the back seats to match the fronts.

The Mustang GT seats will be for sale if anyone is intrested, I'll take $100 for both front buckets and they were made by Recaro back in 1985.

The seats are now all done and I will be posting pictures tonight!! ;)

SW.

Great! Cannot wait to see!!!

1 Small request... Are you able to take pics in the daylight since your flash throws the color off? Either way i am certain it will look awesome!

thanks again!

Sal

Great! Cannot wait to see!!!

1 Small request... Are you able to take pics in the daylight since your flash throws the color off? Either way i am certain it will look awesome!
Ask and YE SHAL RECEIVE! :biggrin:

OKAY please keep in mind the seats have Not yet been heat guned or steamed thats why the wrinkles are there. Once steamed and heat guned they will be 99% gone.

It's also really wierd why the suede looks brownish/discolored in the pic's but when out in the sunlight or the garage it looks fine.. Any way, I still have the alky to hook up and do some different LED lights for my dash because it's a GNX style without the idiot lights so I will be coming up with some nice LED bulbs to use with the alky kit.

Aaron, I plan on waiting to do the trunk kit last because I need to fit Xcessiv's car in just after this interior and get him rolling again then back to mine to be ready before the TB.com March event.

As I get further ahead I will keep taking pic's and posting them.

SW.

Attachments

• Interior pic's 001.jpg
    Interior pic's 001.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 444
  • Interior pic's 002.jpg
    Interior pic's 002.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 434
  • Interior pic's 003.jpg
    Interior pic's 003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 427
  • Interior pic's 004.jpg
    Interior pic's 004.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 437
dang+dirt.jpg

Dang Scot!!!

Would love to see / sit in it in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job man! Looks A W E S O M E ! ! !

As far as it looking brown, i think your camera is set with too much brightness ;)

Looks awesome! Way to think outside the box Scott! I wish my parents owned an upholstery shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks great. Are you going to raise the front seats up a little or are they pretty good where they are at? Looks like those sit a little lower than the stockers?

Looks awesome! Way to think outside the box Scott! I wish my parents owned an upholstery shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks great. Are you going to raise the front seats up a little or are they pretty good where they are at? Looks like those sit a little lower than the stockers?
Thanks Jeremy,

My parents upholstery shop happens to be in arkansas which is 10 hrs from me so unfortunetly I done Everything myself in my garage except for the seats. Me and this local guy done those..

The seats are lowered a bit on purpose in attemp to lower my center of gravity any way I can. The seat brackets that mount the seats to the factory bolts have a neat option so that you can either slam the whole seat to the floor or adjust it how you like so I slammed the rear of the front seats on the floor and raised the front of the seats to support better and it kind of gives the feeling that your pocketed more into the seat.

I just got done hiding all the wires for the scanmaster and alky controler so there is NO wire seen anywhere. Next is mounting the alky control LEDs in the dash then I can button that all back up.

Scot W.

Thanks Jeremy,

My parents upholstery shop happens to be in arkansas which is 10 hrs from me so unfortunetly I done Everything myself in my garage except for the seats. Me and this local guy done those..

The seats are lowered a bit on purpose in attemp to lower my center of gravity any way I can. The seat brackets that mount the seats to the factory bolts have a neat option so that you can either slam the whole seat to the floor or adjust it how you like so I slammed the rear of the front seats on the floor and raised the front of the seats to support better and it kind of gives the feeling that your pocketed more into the seat.

I just got done hiding all the wires for the scanmaster and alky controler so there is NO wire seen anywhere. Next is mounting the alky control LEDs in the dash then I can button that all back up.

Scot W.

Well you did a pretty darn good job on those seats! I'd love to do something custom in my Regal but for now, i'm just going to stick with stock GN seats. You had my dad asking me questions about the leather seats you sold. He wanted those bad!

I'd have a problem seeing over the dash if i had those seats as low as they'll go! I'm only 5'8"! Well, anyhow, looks absolutely awesome in black and black suede! Good job Scott. The car is definately turning into a one of a kind car.

I'm pretty tired of looking at GNs with ProStars. I hope we have more and more people doing custom work. Thats what makes this hobby fun, to see peoples visions expressed through their cars.

I'm pretty tired of looking at GNs with ProStars. I hope we have more and more people doing custom work. Thats what makes this hobby fun, to see peoples visions expressed through their cars.
I feel the same way. With the Buick group I tend to see a more stock/Drag race aproach over the years with the exception of some bling, bling here and there so I figured I would take a different turn! There has been a few guy's into dragracing going with Turbo V8's and I must say that they are doing some really nice custom fabrication and I love to see people get creative but It would be nice to see more people going outside the box and doing some neat custom stuff while the whole time keep it Tastefull!!

Scot W.

I have a ton of tastful creative stuff up my sleeve. My car just isint in that stage yet. I am doing patch/strip/paint work now. Will take the entire winter iam sure.

Our Hidden Tach bracket isn't just for mounting Tach's!! It's also GREAT for mounting the Alky Controler! ;)

It's nice and flush, Hides the wire/wires real good so they are not visible. A new alternative and A LOT better than wedging it between your dash peices! ;)

LOOK MA, NO WIRES! :biggrin:

SW.

Attachments

• Interior pic's 006.jpg
    Interior pic's 006.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 393
  • Interior pic's 007.jpg
    Interior pic's 007.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Interior pic's 008.jpg
    Interior pic's 008.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 400
Thanks Buddy, I will be stopping in today and want to swing by and see the garage.

Scot W.

Nice

Lookin good scott almost time to get it it in a mag. mabey after trunk is done
possibly gm hiteck mag don't see why not as it is a work of art hats off to you scott job well done:cool:

Thanks Tom,

It's not "Ink" ready just yet! :D I would like for it to be re-painted next. my neighbor is a painter and has done some nice work on some classic muscle, I'm just waiting on an estimate. ;)

Scot W.

Done!!

Well it's finally done! I have a few odd's and ends to button up but it's 98% complete.

Here is some nice Before & After pic's...

Attachments

• X-ray 013.jpg
    X-ray 013.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 515
  • Interior pic's 009.jpg
    Interior pic's 009.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 495
More!

Attachments

• Interior pic's 011.jpg
    Interior pic's 011.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 481
  • Interior pic's 012.jpg
    Interior pic's 012.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 479
  • Interior pic's 009.jpg
    Interior pic's 009.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 485
Wow ... LOOKS GREAT SCOT!!!! im almost motivated enough to pull my limited bench and put some buckets in.......... well almost...:tongue:

Keep the updates coming. i cant wait to see what else you have in store

aaron

:eek::eek: Oh my.....that turned out beautiful. Very nice job, I wish I was could pull something off like that and change out my blue for gray.

Thanks for the compliments Guy's!

My next project will be my trunk kit. I made several of them before for others and done several for my cars. I just done the trunk kit in this car only a year ago and because the interior is now black the gray trunk kit needs to go. I won't be able to save it because I'm just going to cover right over it (more sound deadening)!! ;)

When I'm finished I will post up the pictures but it won't be for awhile because I have another car that needs to get done before I start on it.

Scot W.