jacksonville and surrounding areas

I work in Pensacola during the week. So I have alot more important things to do than mess with my GN. The whole time I have been waiting on my engine builder and they are well worth it. Oh, and FYI I just came back from there. I will be picking my motor up on the 1st of Aug when I am back in town.

Originally posted by 19yearboost
i am seriousl bringing my 2 pair of boxing gloves tuesday!!!!! anyone wanna place bets?
Alright boys! Just in case you can't "settle" on Tuesday, consider this forewarning that there will be no boxing at the BBQ!! You will be fed to the alligator.

Man, I leave for a couple of weeks and come back to WWF SuperBrawl. Now I know why I spotted that heavy bag in Craig's garage the other week. :D

As Glenn pointed out about 20 posts ago on this thread, I think he's the fastest currently running TR owner in the Jax area. Plus, he's too nice to trash talk. :)

Well Glenn may be nice, although I don't know him very well, but I think he may be too scared of alittle competition. I'm quite sure he won't be out there. :D You better be there too Kendall.

alright guys, as psuedo president of the TR club for north florida, I am going to have to put a stop to all this bickering and trash talking, on second thought, nawwwwwwww :)

i wish i could be there if/when you guys have a little shootout i should be home on the 8th of august but i am not sure when the girl will let me come out and play, as jason probably understands, i am in the middle of wedding planning but i think i can sneak away everyonce and a while, and november is on for reynolds!
we all need to be there.....

dan

Buckman Bridge

Ok, who lost the T-top on the Buckman? I heard it on planet radio today.

That SUCKS!

what the heck happened? i hope i am not right when i think of what the word "lost" means. someone fill me in please.

oh yeah, its gone, not missing per se but it is at the bottom of the st johns river...anyone got a boat and some diving gear....?

oh yeah, and thanx to my WONDERFUL fiancee the entire town of jax knew about it during "road rage" on planet radio....